Karbon is the global leader in practice management software for growth-minded accounting firms. We provide an award-winning, highly collaborative cloud platform that streamlines work and communication, enabling the average accounting firm using Karbon to save 16 hours per week, per employee.
We have customers in 28 countries and have grown into a globally distributed team, with our people based throughout the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, ranked #1 on G2, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact.
Are you a sales professional looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly growing, award winning and well-funded SaaS business that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar industry?
We are looking for top performing, self-starter sales executives with experience and desire to manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead qualification, demand creation and closing new business. Our sales team members are located throughout the United States offering flexibility to work remotely. This is a tremendous career opportunity with a high level of professional and financial upside.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and managing leads and opportunities, demonstrating Karbon’s value, communicating the compelling reason to change, and leading technical demonstrations of our platform while providing a first-class experience and ultimately optimizing how prospects run their firms.
- Respond to prospective customers promptly, book discovery calls with inbound leads, uncover their pain points, and tailor presentations to demonstrate how Karbon will help them modernize their firm, accelerate their growth and retain top talent
- Drive and expand your portfolio of prospects through outbound engagement and call activity (~40% of appointments are generated by the rep)
- Create Outreach sequences leveraging marketing rich content and/or custom campaigns that include phone, email, e-gifting, and LI to secure meetings with decision makers in ICP accounts
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities with a minimum of 3 times quota securing next step meetings throughout the process
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of information and forecasts (call/meeting notes, supporting documentation, next steps etc.) in Salesforce/Gong
- Demonstrate how Karbon's value proposition aligns with clients' requirements
We are looking for someone who thrives working independently in a high growth, fast-paced environment. The ability to multitask, leverage lots of modern software to automate tasks, set and adjust priorities, and be a team-player is critical. If you are hungry to learn and enjoy being a part of a high-performance team where authenticity and passion for action are valued, Karbon is your future home.
Candidates with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS to small and medium-sized businesses with a track record of being top performing and consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with outbound sales; hunter mentality
- Team player with a strong work ethic who is self-motivated and driven by results
- Ability to demonstrate a strong business case for Karbon through a consultative and value driven sales process
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools /tech stack
- Ability to prioritize and multitask sales opportunities of varying lengths and depths, and effectively articulate the potential you have with each account
- A friendly, but assertive demeanor
- Physically located in United States/ Canada preferable Central or Eastern time zones
- Bonus points if you have previous experience working at a company that sells Workflow, Accounting, or Project Management software
Our sales team has amazing additional incentives focused on performance including an annual President’s Club Trip, Rep of Month, Quarter and Year!
Why Work at Karbon
- Competitive salary with uncapped monthly bonus potential and high quota attainment
- Opportunity to sell leading platform with highly recognized and valued brand/product offering
- Strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, FSA, paid parental leave, work from home stipend and Flexible Time Off
- Work with (and learn from) an experienced, high-performing team
- Be part of a fast-growing company that firmly believes in promoting high performers from within
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity, invests in development and provides consistent feedback
- Additional incentives focused on performance including President’s Club Trip, Rep of Month, Quarter and Year
- OTE for this role at target is $135,000.
When we look for talent to join our team, we want unique, creative, and amazing people to share our brand, values, and help us build a world-class product and company.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are, and what has always made us tick.
We recruit and reward people based on capability and performance. We don’t discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion, physical or cognitive ability, and other diversity dimensions, that may hinder inclusion in the organization.
Generally, if you are a good person, we want to talk to you. 😛
We embrace and welcome you to bring your authentic self and we believe in being good to each other. If there are any adjustments or accommodations that we can make to assist you during the recruitment process, and your journey at Karbon, contact us at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Something looks off?