Customer Success Manager
Karbon is the global leader in practice management software for growth-minded accounting firms. We provide an award-winning, highly collaborative cloud platform that streamlines work and communication, enabling the average accounting firm using Karbon to save 16 hours per week, per employee.
We have customers in 28 countries and have grown into a globally distributed team, with our people based throughout the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, ranked #1 on G2, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact.
About the role:
Do you enjoy having responsibility for the growth and value delivered to your portfolio of clients? Are you motivated by working closely with clients to solve their challenges? Do you take pride in helping our clients succeed while constantly looking for opportunities to deliver value to them?
As a Customer Success Manager at Karbon, you'll take ownership of your own clients by giving consultative advice, scoping, and leading successful project implementations while driving customer engagement. You'll function as a crucial link between our clients and our Sales and Product Development teams.
We are looking for someone who has had previous experience in a one-to-many / low touch / tech-touch capacity in a Customer role.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Create and own a quarterly success strategy for your customer portfolio
- Build strong relationships with your customers, use empathy to understand their challenges and become a trusted extension of their business
- Become a product expert so you can help our customers achieve greater efficiency in their firm
- Stay up to date with the Product Roadmap and promote, demo and relay information about upcoming features to customers
- Manage upcoming customer renewals, upsells (additional products) & expansions (rolling out Karbon to more users) at optimal value
- Monitor customer health and work proactively to ensure that Karbon is delivering value to your customers, reducing churn risk where possible
- Identify when a customer needs additional support and promote the services of our Professional Services Team
- Create Success Plans with customers to ensure you are helping them to achieve positive outcomes with the Karbon platform that are aligned to their practice goals - this to ensure we're delivering constant value to our customers
- Advocate for your customers internally and provide important customer insights to other departments such as Product, Sales, Education and support
- Identify key pain points or areas of risk in the existing customer journey and work with other departments to define and help improve the customer journey
Candidates with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Physically based in United States and confident working autonomously in a remote role
- Previous experience in a one-to-many / low touch, tech touch capacity in Customer roles
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS enablement role (Success, Services,
Consulting, Training, Account Management) with a measured track record of success
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to explain complex
- Tenacious - always looking for a better way to serve your customers, such as
providing useful information or sharing best practice
- Effective project management skills, including ability to manage resources on a cross-functional team
- Be tactile with how you handle customers
- A desire to travel to events and become a positive ambassador for Karbon
Why join us at Karbon?
- 401(k) program with employer matching
- Paid medical benefits for you and eligible spouse and dependents
- Paid dental and vision coverage
- Flexible time off policy
- Working from home allowance
- Generous parental leave
- Flexible hybrid work arrangement
- Work with (and learn from) an experienced, high-performing team
- Be part of a fast-growing company that firmly believes in promoting high performers from within
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity, invests in development and provides consistent feedback
The salary range for this role is up to $89,000
When we look for talent to join our team, we want unique, creative, and amazing people to share our brand, values, and help us build a world-class product and company.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are, and what has always made us tick.
We recruit and reward people based on capability and performance. We don’t discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion, physical or cognitive ability, and other diversity dimensions, that may hinder inclusion in the organization.
Generally, if you are a good person, we want to talk to you. 😛
We embrace and welcome you to bring your authentic self and we believe in being good to each other. If there are any adjustments or accommodations that we can make to assist you during the recruitment process, and your journey at Karbon, contact us at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Something looks off?