Senior Customer Success Manager (Bilingual)
Karbon is the global leader in practice management software for growth-minded accounting firms. We provide an award-winning, highly collaborative cloud platform that streamlines work and communication, enabling the average accounting firm using Karbon to save 16 hours per week, per employee.
We have customers in 28 countries and have grown into a globally distributed team, with our people based throughout the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, ranked #1 on G2, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact.
About the role:
Do you enjoy having responsibility for the growth and value delivered to your portfolio of clients? Are you motivated by working closely with clients to solve their challenges? Do you take pride in helping our clients succeed while constantly looking for opportunities to deliver value to them?
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Karbon, you'll take ownership of your own clients by giving consultative advice, scoping, and leading successful project implementations while driving customer engagement. You'll function as a crucial link between our clients and our Sales and Product Development teams.
Professional spoken and written English and French is required for this role, only eligible candidates will be accepted.
- Ensure that considerable value is realized by the customer on the platform in the first 90 days after sale.
- Expand the usage of Karbon by engaging with the customer and understand further use-cases for Karbon for people outside the existing user base. Drive growth in existing customers after 90 days of the sale by educating, cross-selling and up-selling Karbon by promoting awareness and adoption of the product.
- Establish relationships with the Karbon Champions that exist across the entire Karbon customer base and assist them in advocating within their own organizations by providing useful and comprehensive tools, training and content.
- Advocate for services and offerings provided by the Success teams and build and assist sales to provide those offerings during the sales process and competently deliver those offerings, including building and improving the relevant materials and content for those offerings.
- Increase the participation in free service offerings such as the Getting Started & Onboarding webinar series.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of the customer
- Solve customers’ problems by building partnerships, driving product/feature adoption, and ensuring they actualize the value proposition from their investment. Be creative and adaptable in suggesting solutions to clients’ unique problems.
- Develop a strategic and granular understanding of your customers in order to ensure their KPI’s are aligned with their long term goals and are being met and/or exceeded on a consistent basis
- Build relationships with your customers and maximize learning by communicating innovation and best practices in the accounting and professional services industry
- Accurately Identify risk of customer churn and put value-add actions in place to mitigate possible churn. Develop a repeatable process and methodology that can be followed by others as Karbon expands.
- Champion the voice of the customer internally by giving product feedback to Product/Engineering in a effective manner for improvements and road mapping
- Partner with product/customer marketing to produce continually enhanced vertical/industry specific assets that drive customer engagement
- Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to vertical SME’s, technical solutions, sales, people/operations, finance, and legal to ensure operational excellence
Candidates with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Professional spoken and written English and French is required.
- Physically based in the US or Canada and comfortable working with a remote, international team.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in B2B SaaS Accounting, Business Development, Customer Success, Professional Services, or Training/Education with an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding account health or revenue growth targets on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently while giving consultative advice to help our clients grow their performance.
- Ability to combine the work of managing your own clients, building long-term relationships, and recommending solutions to their problems through the use of Karbon products and services.
- Ability to learn modern customer enablement SaaS and servicing tools to better understand, manage, and support our customers
- Effective project management skills, including ability to manage resources on a cross-functional team.
Though infrequent, able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences, and industry events when safe to do so.
Why join us at Karbon?
- Flexible time off policy
- Working from home allowance
- Generous parental leave
- Work from home
- Work with (and learn from) an experienced, high-performing team
- Be part of a fast-growing company that firmly believes in promoting high performers from within
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity, invests in development and provides consistent feedback
When we look for talent to join our team, we want unique, creative, and amazing people to share our brand, values, and help us build a world-class product and company.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are, and what has always made us tick.
We recruit and reward people based on capability and performance. We don’t discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion, physical or cognitive ability, and other diversity dimensions, that may hinder inclusion in the organization.
Generally, if you are a good person, we want to talk to you. 😛
We embrace and welcome you to bring your authentic self and we believe in being good to each other. If there are any adjustments or accommodations that we can make to assist you during the recruitment process, and your journey at Karbon, contact us at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.