Business Sales Executive
About the company
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal services.
With multiple awards in our pockets (including the Deloitte Fast 50 for 2020), Lawpath has regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest growing startups to watch. We use technology to make legals faster, simpler and more cost-effective. We’ve helped over 300,000 businesses save in excess of $100m in legal fees!
About the role
This is an unbeatable opportunity to hit the ground running and help fuel Lawpath’s growth as the largest player in Australia’s legal technology scene. This position is responsible for the full sales cycle - calling warm leads generated from inbound activity, identifying their legal needs and converting them into Lawpath clients. Don’t worry, no legal experience is needed for this role, all training is provided.
About the Team
You will be working amongst a team of other hard-working sales professionals who are all driven by helping small businesses and achieving concrete results. This position will provide you with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and colleagues from world-class SaaS companies. While an excellent learning space for anyone who is looking to start or continue their sales career in the tech space, there’s also plenty of fun along the way!
What’s is on offer:
- $65k to $70k + super + uncapped commission
- Phone-based role with daily inbound warm leads
- 10% uncapped commission earnings
- Inhouse Learning & Development Initiatives via Lawpath: Academy
- Have ownership of Lawpath via our Employee Share Option Scheme
- WFH Wednesdays with 4.30pm Friday finishes
- Rapid role progression from Business Sales Executive to Consultant and then Partner within a year
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Generation of new business revenue through executing a variety of lead channels which are all driven from inbound activity…warm leads !!
- Execution of ALL leads across new business, recycling and in upsell
- Achievement of set monthly and quarterly targets, earning uncapped commission in the process
- Develop an understanding of clients requirements matching and linking back to Lawpath products, creating urgency in the process
- Selling Lawpath’s unique software capabilities to SMB customers
- Work collaboratively with other departments and peers to achieve common goals
- Keeping our CRM system up-to-date and accurate (Salesforce)
- Achievement of daily key performance indicators
To be successful, you will need:
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone - This is purely a phone based role
- Strong sales skills and ability to close deals
- Development of quick knowledge growth in Lawpath products and services
- A track record of achieving individual revenue targets preferably in B2B
- Ability to quickly learn and use various systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
At Lawpath, we always aim to set every employee up for success. We will provide:
- One-on-one training with your manager and a dedicated mentor from day one
- Clear, generous and achievable sales goals and commission structure
- Seamless 2-week onboarding program that covers a comprehensive company overview, product knowledge and basic sales skills
- Training on all of our product and sales tools - Salesforce, Intercom, Chargify, to name a few
- Well established processes and documents to you achieve your metrics from the get-go
Our benefits are designed to help everyone enjoy a fulfilling, productive and balanced life in & out of work. Find out more at: http://bit.ly/3QLA5uO
Some of our benefits include:
- Successful business fuelled by innovation, respect and passion
- Employee Share Option Plan
- Lawpath Career Framework
- Flexible working and WFH
- Annual Learning Stipend
- Mentoring Program
- 8-week and 2-week paid Parental Leave
- Culture of transparency
- 2 days of paid Volunteering Leave.
- Culture Calendar
- Funky office in Surry Hills
Lawpath celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and sociable company in an exciting new industry. Please apply with your CV. You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.