Lexer is a Software and Data company headquartered in Melbourne (St Kilda). We’re seeking an Office Assistant to join the team.
The Office Assistant will be in the office from 8 am - 11 am Monday to Thursday and 8 am - 3 pm Friday. There are other members of the Operations Team and are actively involved in the fun and excitement of organising Cultural Events and co ordinating the cultural needs of the business.
Do you have a keen intellect, can-do attitude, strong ability and desire to learn fast and action faster? Can you operate a coffee machine (or are confident that you will learn quickly)? If so, read on…
- Maintain the Melbourne office:
- Place daily online orders for our essential fuel: bread, milk, chocolate, cookies, cheese, crackers, chips, nuts, coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks, stationery, toiletries etc
- Tidy kitchen - empty dishwasher, wipe surfaces/equipment, cleanout fridge, empty bins, keep glasses/mugs balanced between out 2x kitchens
- Tidy meeting rooms - Collect glasses, wipe surfaces, push in chairs
- Tidy bathrooms - Check supplies, wipe surfaces
- Tidy office - dust, collect random glasses, dispose of boxes, water plans
- Water plants
- Schedule and project manage Friday Lunches
- Help Schedule Culture Events
- Schedule Birthday Cupcakes for Lexis
Who are you?
- You have a positive can-do attitude
- You’re an interactive and dependable office friend.
- You have a natural multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re curious and keen to learn new skills
- Barista experience a plus but not required, keenness to do a barista course admired
- Values driven culture
- Life friendly offices
- Visit our careers site to view "Life at Lexer"
Lexer helps brands and retailers drive incremental sales.
We do this by providing data, software and services that deliver an enriched customer view and all the tools required to genuinely understand and engage with customers at every stage of their journey, online and offline.
With extensive, cross-functional experience in retail, technology, and advertising, our team has the talent and insight to build innovative products and provide exceptional service with a human touch.
We value team members who are:
🤓 Sharp 👯♀️ Dependable 💪 Proactive 📈 High-value ❤️ Caring 👩🎤 Playful
We are a private Australian founded company with a team of 110+ across Melbourne, Sydney, Los Angeles, New York, Vietnam and Singapore working with about 200+ brands in Australia, Asia and the USA.
We're growing fast, so reach out soon to join our values-driven, life-friendly team for the opportunity to do your best work.
Lexer is an equal opportunity employer
At Lexer, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We don't just accept difference, we love and celebrate it.We make hiring and employment-related decisions based on a person's experience, qualifications, performance and passion.
We celebrate all cultures, linguistic backgrounds, abilities, races, genders, sexual orientations, as well as family and carer responsibilities. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee for these reasons, or for any other reason protected by law.
We encourage all applicants to apply, including those seeking flexible working options. We will consider requests for flexible work options wherever reasonably possible.