Event Marketing Executive
About the role
Lexer is the Customer Data and Experience Platform of choice for retail and consumer brands like Rip Curl, Aquila, Harris Scarfe, Vinomofo, and Sur La Table. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and Los Angeles, we have enjoyed significant growth over the past 3 years.
What is the role?
We are currently seeking a curious, data-minded, and ready-to-learn Event Marketing Manager to work closely with the marketing and sales teams to accelerate growth in one of the fastest-growing software categories. You’ll be responsible for executing high-ROI regional and global campaigns, experiences, and engagements that foster lasting relationships and drive pipeline and revenue with our prospects and clients.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing based in Melbourne and will support marketing campaigns globally, including in Australia, Southeast Asia, and the United States.
What are we looking for?
- Support current field marketing plan, including the coordination and execution of planned integrated regional and global field campaigns.
- Work closely with teams in Australia, Southeast Asia, and the United States to identify, build, and execute integrated field campaigns that drive brand awareness, generate SQLs, and accelerate the sales process.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with the sales team and marketing teams.
- Work closely with the CRM operations team to create automated lead-nurturing campaigns
- Maintain event and campaign communication and documentation - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
Who are you?
- You’re eager to learn and passionate about seeing a measurable impact from your work.
- You’re collaborative and willing to build relationships across different teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success), time zones, and cultures.
- You’re motivated, organised, and capable of simultaneously managing and executing multiple projects for various audiences.
- You work well in a rapidly changing environment, with a ‘get it done’ attitude and a knack for attention to detail.
- You’re an excellent communicator for both, internal and external audiences.
- You have an analytical mind and have experience with CRM software (eg Hubspot) to create and execute online marketing campaigns.
For this role, you will have
- Bachelors in marketing or related discipline.
- Experience executing cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A can-do attitude and a desire for excellence.
- We are super flexible, and value work-life balance & flexible working.
- Individual Learning and Development budget for all.
- New Lexis receives a signing bonus to set up your home office.
Lexer helps brands and retailers drive incremental sales.
We do this by providing data, software and services that deliver an enriched customer view and all the tools required to genuinely understand and engage with customers at every stage of their journey, online and offline.
With extensive, cross-functional experience in retail, technology, and advertising, our team has the talent and insight to build innovative products and provide exceptional service with a human touch.
We value team members who are:
🤓 Sharp 👯♀️ Dependable 💪 Proactive 📈 High-value ❤️ Caring 👩🎤 Playful
We are a private Australian founded company with a team of 110+ across Melbourne, Sydney, Los Angeles, New York, Vietnam and Singapore working with about 200+ brands in Australia, Asia and the USA.
We're growing fast, so reach out soon to join our values-driven, life-friendly team for the opportunity to do your best work.
Lexer is an equal opportunity employer
At Lexer, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We don't just accept difference, we love and celebrate it.We make hiring and employment-related decisions based on a person's experience, qualifications, performance and passion.
We celebrate all cultures, linguistic backgrounds, abilities, races, genders, sexual orientations, as well as family and carer responsibilities. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee for these reasons, or for any other reason protected by law.
We encourage all applicants to apply, including those seeking flexible working options. We will consider requests for flexible work options wherever reasonably possible.