Content Marketing Manager
About this role
Lexer is the Customer Data and Experience Platform of choice for retail and consumer brands like Rip Curl, Aquila, Harris Scarfe, Vinomofo , and Sur La Table. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and Los Angeles, we have enjoyed significant growth over the past 3 years. We’re looking for a creative, thoughtful, and energetic Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of our team’s content strategy. This includes building a content calendar, creating a writing process and delivery strategy, managing writers, editing content, contributing to social media and blog posts, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content to establish Lexer as the leading and trusted Customer Data Platform for retail brands.
As part of Lexer’s Communications function, you’ll work primarily with the Brand, Product Marketing, & Demand Generation functions to maintain a consistent and compelling brand voice across various marketing channels, including organic search, email, social, paid advertising, partner sites, review sites, and more.
You’ll report to the VP, Marketing to align content marketing strategies with high-level marketing goals and business objectives, playing a critical role in our overall marketing strategy.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Journalism.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your published work (blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some understanding of visual storytelling for projects involving design or video.
- Experience distilling complex concepts into accessible and persuasive content for a B2B/SaaS audience.
- Experience covering retail, eCommerce, and related topics preferred.
- Candidates in Melbourne preferred.
Who are you
- You’re truly passionate about writing, marketing, retail, and technology.
- You’re curious, creative, and open-minded.
- You understand how to find, use, and present data as a practical foundation for your ideas.
- You can bridge business goals and audience needs to create content that is both effective and engaging.
- You’re an active listener with a growth mindset, able to receive and respond to constructive feedback with grace.
What are the perks
- Values-rich culture
- Dog friendly office, don't have a dog, cuddle someone else's!
- Visit our careers site to view "Life at Lexer"
Lexer helps brands and retailers drive incremental sales.
We do this by providing data, software and services that deliver an enriched customer view and all the tools required to genuinely understand and engage with customers at every stage of their journey, online and offline.
With extensive, cross-functional experience in retail, technology, and advertising, our team has the talent and insight to build innovative products and provide exceptional service with a human touch.
We value team members who are:
🤓 Sharp 👯♀️ Dependable 💪 Proactive 📈 High-value ❤️ Caring 👩🎤 Playful
We are a private Australian founded company with a team of 110+ across Melbourne, Sydney, Los Angeles, New York, Vietnam and Singapore working with about 200+ brands in Australia, Asia and the USA.
We're growing fast, so reach out soon to join our values-driven, life-friendly team for the opportunity to do your best work.
Lexer is an equal opportunity employer
At Lexer, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We don't just accept difference, we love and celebrate it.We make hiring and employment-related decisions based on a person's experience, qualifications, performance and passion.
We celebrate all cultures, linguistic backgrounds, abilities, races, genders, sexual orientations, as well as family and carer responsibilities. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee for these reasons, or for any other reason protected by law.
We encourage all applicants to apply, including those seeking flexible working options. We will consider requests for flexible work options wherever reasonably possible.