Customer Success Coordinator
About the role
We are seeking a Customer Success Coordinator to join our Melbourne team. We're looking for a curious, energetic & proactive individuals whose role it is to support the delivery of both internal and external tasks. This is a support role with the opportunity to develop your career in one of the fastest-growing professions of Customer Success.
What is the role?
Seamlessly partner with internal teams, Sales, Subject Matter Experts and Support to deliver exceptional Customer experiences and regularly engage with Customer delivery managers, to ensure awareness, understanding and use of Lexer’s products and features. Support the Customer Success team in preparing for QBRs. Ensure frequent and timely communication occurs and expectations are set and exceeded.
What are we looking for?
- A dynamic and positive person who is comfortable and professional in a customer-facing role
- Someone who is curious and always asking more questions
- A consultative with internal teams and customers
- Someone with great attention to detail and can quickly spot issues
- Fantastic presentation skills (speaking/writing) and enjoy storytelling with data
- A flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment and is committed to continuously improving yourself and help those around you
- A multi-tasker that can manage priorities
For this role, you will have
- Previous experience working in a customer-facing or services based industry (Marketing, Media, Advertising, SaaS, Technology, Analytics)
- Dynamic and positive, comfortable and professional in a customer-facing role
- Curious and always asking more questions
- Consultative with internal teams and customers
- You have excellent attention to detail and can quickly spot issues
- You have fantastic presentation skills (speaking/writing) and enjoy storytelling with data
- You are a flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment and is committed to continuously improving yourself and help those around you
- A natural multi-tasker that can manage priorities
- Dog-Friendly office – Bring your pup to work. Don’t have one, cuddle someone else’s!
- Daily Trivia & Social Events.
- New Lexis receive a signing bonus – To set up your home office.
Lexer helps brands and retailers drive incremental sales.
We do this by providing data, software, and services that deliver an enriched customer view and all the tools required to genuinely understand and engage with customers at every stage of their journey, online and offline. With extensive, cross-functional experience in retail, technology, and advertising, our team has the talent and insight to build innovative products and provide exceptional service with a human touch.
We value team members who are:
🤓 Sharp 👯♀️ Dependable 💪 Proactive 📈 High-value ❤️ Caring 👩🎤 Playful
We are a private Australian-founded company with a team of 90+ across Melbourne, Sydney, Vietnam, Singapore and the USA working with about 200+ brands in Australia, Asia, and the USA.
We're growing fast, so reach out soon to join our values-driven, life-friendly team for the opportunity to do your best work.
Lexer is an equal-opportunity employer
At Lexer, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We don't just accept difference, we love and celebrate it. We make hiring and employment-related decisions based on a person's experience, qualifications, performance, and passion.
We celebrate all cultures, linguistic backgrounds, abilities, races, genders, sexual orientations, as well as family and carer responsibilities. We do not discriminate against any candidate or employee for these reasons or for any other reason protected by law.
We encourage all applicants to apply, including those seeking flexible working options. We will consider requests for flexible work options wherever reasonably possible.