Love To Dream
- Convenient Zetland location
- Dynamic, friendly, flexible team environment – great culture
- High growth e-commerce/wholesale business
- Flexible hours, WFH Hybrid model, Full or part time
Let's talk about us:
We believe families deserve the best care helping their babies get better sleep. Love To Dream is a fast growth, PE backed business on a mission to deliver better sleep, bigger dreams and a brighter world. In 2022 we will do that for over a million families in 40+ countries, all from our head office in Sydney.
Our Dream Team in Australia has just over 50 people, and globally 60+ people. We are inspired by families, lead with love with our team, partners and customers, make simple and innovative products with love, and dare to dream big, both for the business and the families we work with.
Let’s talk about the role:
As part of the global merchandise team the planner will work closely with the regional sales teams to maximise sales & profit outcomes through commercial ranging, pricing & promotional activity. Role requires particular focus on inventory management, forecasting & budgeting to deliver on business KPIs
- Contribute to Love to Dream’s merchandising strategy globally, developing regional proposals for positioning, pricing and promotions in conjunction with the sales teams
- Provide planning and forecasting support to the regional sales teams to enable them to achieve their budgets and targets, including supporting trade analysis, identifying opportunities & risks & driving action plans
- Using sales forecasts to develop global buy proposals in line with OTB & closing stock targets
- Contributing analysis, supporting & providing regular forecasts to the production team
- Managing inventory and merchandise planning to maximise GMROI, stockturn KPIs & out of stock targets
- Intake & delivery management in partnership with the production, shipping & sales teams
- With supporting data & insight assisting the Head of Merchandise to build successful ranges to deliver sales targets, including market/channel diversification considerations
- Developing & improving processes to continue to better the merchandise function at Love to Dream
Let’s talk about you - qualifications and experience:
- Experience in merchandising and/or planning teams, including budgeting & forecasting experience, with an emphasis on inventory management
- Relevant tertiary education
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong inventory management skills, including delivery schedule management
- Stakeholder management, including managing cross functional teams/projects
- Baby and/or kids category experience (desirable)
- Experience working in multi-channel businesses (desirable)
- Power BI knowledge (desirable)
- Netstock experience (desirable)
This role will be a key part of the Dream Team, growing our global business and seeing the impact you have on families around the world. More than that you will:
- Be a central part of a strong, mission driven team
- Be able to use and develop your skills across a broad portfolio including international markets
- Work in newly renovated offices in Zetland with coffee shops, gym supermarkets and retail on your doorstep
- Access subsidised office parking, close to public transport
- Receive a personal learning and development budget. We’re a high growth organisation and prefer to grow our own rather than filling externally
- Be part of a dynamic, supportive, friendly, and inclusive team environment
- Earn a great salary package with potential for growth and advancement, and salary sacrificing available
- Access wellness program – mindfulness, meditation, massages, EAP, optional events and challenges, yearly health checks, volunteer events, welcome packs for new staff
- Regular team events – lunch around, fortnightly lunch in the office, monthly team building challenges
- Flexibility as needed
- Birthday Leave – a day off for your birthday
- Recognition and reward platform DREAM where we shine a light on the great work across Love To Dream. Points redeemable for a range of retailers or charitable giving.
- We love pets and are a fur friendly office. We host bring-your-dog-to-work-day on a monthly basis
At Love To Dream, there are always opportunities to progress and broaden your role. We have a one team approach and there is always opportunity to lean in and work on other special projects.
We believe diversity of thought fuels innovation, which is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
If this role excites you and you have the passion to join the Dream Team, please apply!