Packaging and Label Specialist
Love To Dream
- 6 Month Contract (Maternity Cover)
- Friendly, flexible team environment – great culture
- High growth e-commerce/wholesale business
- WFH Hybrid model
Let's talk about us:
We believe families deserve the best care helping their babies get better sleep. Love To Dream is a fast growth, PE backed business on a mission to deliver better sleep, bigger dreams and a brighter world. In 2023 we will do that for over a million families in 40+ countries, all from our head office in Sydney.
Our Dream Team in Australia has just over 60 people, and globally 70+ people. We are inspired by families, lead with love with our team, partners and customers, make simple and innovative products with love, and dare to dream big, both for the business and the families we work with.
Let’s talk about the role:
The Packaging & Label Specialist will be responsible for management and roll out of new and existing packaging and care label artwork. This role will be responsible for driving efficiencies to improve the overall processes for both main areas.
- Weekly management of orders and briefing/delivering packaging and care label artwork to Production team on time
- Management of factory packaging proofs. Approving colours and printing quality of packaging. Providing feedback to packaging manufacturers and documenting samples by factory.
- Creating new packaging for existing products including die line creation, imagery management and collation of copy.
- Liaising with external translation agency to ensure NPD packaging and care label information is available in required languages and updating Master translations document.
- Working with cross functional teams to launch and roll out new packaging to retailers and online stores.
- Assist in sourcing and improving sustainability in all areas of LTD packaging.
- Improving the ongoing packaging rollout process and implementing new procedures to maximise efficiency.
- Working with current packaging design to ensure the roll out of new packaging into stores
- Implementing new global packaging that meets the company objectives.
- Work with Production/Innovation/Marketing team to create new packaging specs for NPD. Includes folding garment instructions for factories, polybag/pack sizing, creating packaging + care label artwork.
Let’s talk about you
Behavioral Attributes and Qualities:
- Demonstrated strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
- High level interpersonal, communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent administration skills
- High attention to detail
- Experienced in Project Management
Technical Skills Requirement
- Experience in packaging development, including a familiarity in printing processes and techniques.
- Experienced in Finished art specifically for packaging.
- Creative & Product experience
- Adobe Creative Suite Efficiency Specifically Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Packaging technologist experience desirable
- Project Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Experience with global roll outs Desirable
- Critical Path Development & Implementation
This role will be a key part of the Dream Team, growing our global business and seeing the impact you have on families around the world. More than that you will:
- Be a central part of a strong, mission driven team
- Be able to use and develop your skills across a broad portfolio including international markets
- Work in newly renovated offices in Zetland with coffee shops, gym supermarkets and retail on your doorstep
- Access subsidised office parking, close to public transport
- Be part of a dynamic, supportive, friendly, and inclusive team environment
- Regular team events – lunch in the office, monthly team building challenges
- Flexibility as needed
- Birthday Leave – a day off for your birthday
- Recognition and reward platform DREAM where we shine a light on the great work across Love To Dream. Points redeemable for a range of retailers or charitable giving.
- We love pets and are a fur friendly office. We host bring-your-dog-to-work-day on a monthly basis
At Love To Dream, there are always opportunities to progress and broaden your role. We have a one team approach and there is always opportunity to lean in and work on other special projects.
We believe diversity of thought fuels innovation, which is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
If this role excites you and you have the passion to join the DreamTeam, please apply!