Agile Delivery Lead
Lumary is a high-growth Australian healthtech company on a mission to revolutionise technology for the healthcare industry. We do this by developing solutions that support and empower service providers, working together to ensure better outcomes for people that need care. This commitment to partnership has been a key part of our success so far, and we are driven to continue evolving our products and our people so we can impact the healthcare community to thrive on a global scale.
Join Lumary and grow with us
- Well-established team working in nine cities across Australia, South East Asia, and the USA.
- Our customer base includes contracts with 200+ enterprise and SME disability and aged service providers.
- 25k+ people use our core platform every day, supporting 100k+ care recipients.
- Be part of a team solving a global issue for a highly addressable market.
- International growth means more opportunities as we expand our products into the USA and beyond.
You will be working in an exciting and dynamic environment, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and make a meaningful contribution. While our culture is relaxed, we push ourselves to build innovative products and deliver a first-rate customer experience. You will find yourself quickly growing in your career, backed by a collaborative team that is open to new ideas and encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work.
About the role
Lumary is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Agile Delivery Lead to join our Platform Implementations team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of Salesforce consultants to configure, customize and implement Salesforce solutions for our customers. As an Agile Delivery Lead, you will act as a leader who enables the team by empowering them, removing their impediments and creating systems that support an autonomous and self-organizing team. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, be comfortable and enthusiastic about working in a scale-up business and have a passion for driving a values-driven organization.
You Have Experience In:
- Managing a program of work with multiple clients, leading a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality software implementations.
- Acting as a program manager where you will take the prime lead role across multi-vendor projects, coordinating with third-party vendors.
- Responsible for customer communications and collaboration, ensuring that the team meets the customer's needs and delivers maximum value within the fixed budget and flexible scope.
- Managing project budget by using regular reviews to align expenditures to the project objectives and negotiating priorities with the client to deliver optimum value based on the available budget.
- Designing resourcing models to minimize the work in progress, create flow and optimize time to delivery.
- Adopting an agile mindset and supporting the team in choosing the right practices.
You Are Passionate About:
- Creating an environment that promotes a culture of learning and growth.
- Using experimental approaches to sense and respond to the emerging needs of the customer.
- Using data-driven approaches to make better decisions on what to build and maximize the art of work not done!
- Improving the ways of working and the process of your project team.
- Adopting a team-first approach, evaluating the results of the team over the individual.
- Focusing on value-added reporting, to help the team make better decisions.
You Are Willing To:
- Be vulnerable and learn out loud while you are helping others to learn.
- Work in a scale-up environment where uncertainty and ambiguity is expected and normal.
- Meet us where we are but also inspire and energise us to grow.
- Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiation
- Working Software over Unnecessary Documentation
- Agility over “Agile”
- Our values (No limits, Own It, Better together, Wholehearted, Always growing)
What You Will Experience At Lumary:
- Flexible working arrangements, remote work with the option to work in our Adelaide or Sydney office
- A culture of learning with regular learning programs in progress
- Access to a personal development plan and professional coaching
- Exposure to cutting-edge social technologies in an international scale-up environment
Working at Lumary
We are proud of the work we are doing and the team we have built so far.
Join us and be part of a team working together to do better. From the advanced products we build to our philanthropic work, we connect with the belief that what we do every day is positively impacting the lives of our community.
Our remote-friendly and flexible working environment means we encourage all applicants to apply, regardless of location in AU. Talk to us and we can work it out.
At Lumary, we value diversity and believe in a culture of inclusivity, regardless of race, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We are committed to building a welcoming workplace where everyone feels safe and respected.
Interested in working with us? Apply now.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo 'National Criminal History Check and Working With Children Check
Something looks off?