Senior Salesforce Administrator
Lumary is a high-growth Australian healthtech company on a mission to revolutionise technology for the healthcare industry. We do this by developing solutions that support and empower service providers, working together to ensure better outcomes for people that need care. This commitment to partnership has been a key part of our success so far, and we are driven to continue evolving our products and our people so we can impact the healthcare community to thrive on a global scale.
Join Lumary and grow with us
- Well-established team working in nine cities across Australia, South East Asia, and the USA.
- Our customer base includes contracts with 200+ enterprise and SME disability and aged service providers.
- 25k+ people use our core platform every day, supporting 100k+ care recipients.
- Be part of a team solving a global issue for a highly addressable market.
- International growth means more opportunities as we expand our products into the USA and beyond.
You will be working in an exciting and dynamic environment, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and make a meaningful contribution. While our culture is relaxed, we push ourselves to build innovative products and deliver a first-rate customer experience. You will find yourself quickly growing in your career, backed by a collaborative team that is open to new ideas and encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work.
About The Role
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator based in Adelaide, you will help to drive business system and process initiatives through building and enhancing Salesforce functionality. You will be the expert guide to support our teams, ensuring adoption of best practices, documenting solutions, and helping maximise Salesforce utilisation across the organisation. You will also work to provide insights that support data-driven decision making and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure system understanding, delivering required training and documentation.
You Are Passionate About
- Building solutions that solve real world problems
- Learning and growing personally and professionally
- The future of work and the possibilities it can create
- Solving complex problems through holistic and system thinking
- Prior experience working for a B2B SaaS company as a Salesforce Administrator for at least 3 years (or equivalent)
- Relevant Salesforce certifications (e.g. Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator) to demonstrate expertise and proficiency.
- Understanding of Sales, Finance and Marketing and their underlying systems and processes (Pardot, CPQ, Salesforce Billing)
- The ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience building and maintaining system and process documentation
- Experience creating, documenting and executing test cases
You Are Willing To
- Be vulnerable and learn out loud while you are helping others to learn
- Work in a scale-up environment where uncertainty and ambiguity is expected and normal
- Meet us where we are but also inspire and energise us to grow
- Agility over Agile
- Our values (No limits, Own It, Better together, Whole-hearted, Always growing)
Benefit of Working With Lumary
- Flexible working arrangements and work in our Adelaide office at least 2 days in a week.
- Multiple learning invites which are happening now.
- Access to a personal development plan and professional coaching
- Exposure to cutting-edge social technologies in an international scale-up environment
Working at Lumary
We are proud of the work we are doing and the team we have built so far.
Join us and be part of a team working together to do better. From the advanced products we build to our philanthropic work, we connect with the belief that what we do every day is positively impacting the lives of our community.
At Lumary, we value diversity and believe in a culture of inclusivity, regardless of race, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We are committed to building a welcoming workplace where everyone feels safe and respected.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo 'National Criminal History Check and Working With Children Check'