Lumary is a high-growth Australian healthtech company on a mission to revolutionise technology for the healthcare industry. We do this by developing solutions that support and empower service providers, working together to ensure better outcomes for people that need care. This commitment to partnership has been a key part of our success so far, and we are driven to continue evolving our products and our people so we can impact the healthcare community to thrive on a global scale.
Join Lumary and grow with us
- Well-established team working in nine cities across Australia, South East Asia, and the USA
- Our customer base includes contracts with 200+ enterprise and SME disability and aged service providers
- 25k+ people use our core platform every day, supporting 100k+ care recipients
- Be part of a team solving a global issue for a highly addressable market
- International growth means more opportunities as we expand our products into the USA and beyond
You will be working in an exciting and dynamic environment, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and make a meaningful contribution. While our culture is relaxed, we push ourselves to build innovative products and deliver a first-rate customer experience. You will find yourself quickly growing in your career, backed by a collaborative team that is open to new ideas and encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work.
About The Role
As a Learning Specialist based in Adelaide, your mission is to empower our clients with the knowledge and support they need to become successful and satisfied users of our products. You'll achieve this through training and education, making use of the flipped classroom approach to facilitate engaging learning sessions.
Beyond this, play a vital role in shaping the continuous development and design of our client and user education, using your expertise in creating and maintaining training materials, as well as collaborating with various teams to ensure our customers receive the best educational experience.
You Are Passionate About
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with customers
- Learning and growing personally and professionally
- Improving processes and support product improvements through continuous feedback
- The future of work and the possibilities it can create
- Solving complex problems through holistic and system thinking
- Working in a close team environment
You Have Experience In
- Working closely with clients and supporting them through their success
- Analysing and understanding training needs for users
- Building training materials in multiple mediums, including written and video
- Documenting and designing processes related to the delivery of a training curriculum
- Facilitating group training sessions virtually and in person
- Creating videos including scripting, recording and editing for a similar industry
- Facilitation of customer centric live drop in sessions
- Facilitation of technical trainings of Salesforce and/or Practice Management Software is preferable but not required
- Using training and content creation tools like Loom, Zendesk, Vimeo and customer service learning tools such as Intercom
- Andragogy (adult learning principles), needs analysis, learning plans, objectives for various learning levels e.g. Bloom's taxonomy, learning scope and sequencing
You Are Willing To
- Be vulnerable and learn out loud while you are helping others to learn as well
- Work in a scale-up environment where uncertainty and ambiguity is expected and normal
- Meet us where we are but also inspire and energise us to grow
- Self-awareness and openness over suppressing your inner awareness
- Productive high integrity conversations over holding onto discontent
- Cross functional collaboration over siloes
- Sharing like-values with where you work (Lumary’s values of No limits, Own it, Better together, Whole-hearted and Always growing)
Benefits of Working With Lumary
- Being part of a learning organisation where learning is part of everything we do and is part of our ways of working, all organised learning initiatives are accessible to everyone regardless of role or “level”
- Working in an organisation that adopts agile and self-organising principles, where leadership is distributed and we are all equal peers when collaborating together
- Great focus on personal and professional development, access to personal development tools, plans, coaching and mentoring to support your growth journey
- Exposure to cutting-edge social technologies in an international scale-up environment
- Favourable policies like flexibility to work from home and the office, paid parental leave and casual office attire (more info on policies can be provided)
- Opportunities to connect with your team regularly (every team is a little different in what they do) along with connection across the entire team at regular all-hands meetings, donuts (online social gatherings), team ceremonies, participation in learning initiatives, etc.
Working at Lumary
We are proud of the work we are doing and the team we have built so far.
Join us and be part of a team working together to do better. From the advanced products we build to our philanthropic work, we connect with the belief that what we do every day is positively impacting the lives of our community.
At Lumary, we value diversity and believe in a culture of inclusivity, regardless of race, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We are committed to building a welcoming workplace where everyone feels safe and respected.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo 'National Criminal History Check and Working With Children Check'.