Sales Manager [Shenzhen, China]
Are you a creative sales leader who loves to drive growth and exceed targets? Do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and innovation? If so, we want you to join the Morse Micro team as our Sales Manager, China! You will be responsible for driving profitable growth of Morse Micro’s WiFi HaLow products and solutions for the area of Shenzhen, China. You will be at the forefront of our growth strategy, leading a team of sales professionals and working closely with our product and marketing teams.
As a Sales Manager, you will be flexible to travel to other cities for customer visits or support from a business angle when required. The primary roles and responsibilities are strategic sales planning, driving Design In/Win effectively, prompt execution, channel utilization, and leadership. You will work with a dynamic team of professionals who are passionate about technology and driven to succeed. The position will report to the Country Manager, Taiwan and Greater China. Your role and team will help drive the sales success of Morse Micro’s HaLow technology.
Morse Micro is Australia’s fastest growing semiconductor company that is shaping the future of Wi-Fi technology for the multi-billion dollar Internet of Things markets.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the Morse Micro sales vision and strategy that works towards achieving the set sales targets and objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers, understanding their needs and requirements, and working with the team to develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Identify, develop, and nurture emerging accounts and markets.
- Driving regular pipeline reviews with the team.
- Building and nurturing influential internal relationships with corporate management.
- Creatively solving problems to improve Morse Micro’s market penetration and perception.
- Provides input into organizational effectiveness to inform optimal structure, skills, and staff needed to execute on strategies
Required qualifications and experience:
- BSEE or equivalent preferred
- 6+ years’ sales experience and direct or indirect management experience with a history of sales execution
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving capabilities with a history of bringing new technologies to market
- Team oriented; leverages sales partners abilities appropriately; shares in successes and takes ownership for mistakes or losses
Who we are:
Morse Micro is Australia’s largest semiconductor company building Wi-Fi HaLow (802.11ah) chips for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are a team of wireless experts that love to work hard, innovate & invent. Together, we are building the world’s lowest power Wi-Fi technology that will enable billions of IoT devices to connect securely to the internet. We are a global team with offices in Sydney & Picton (Australia), Irvine, Bay Area & Boston (USA), Bangalore (India), Cambridge (UK) and Hangzhou (China), Taipei (Taiwan) and Tokyo (Japan).
What it's like to work at Morse Micro:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + excellent stock option package
- Join a high performing, inclusive company where you can make a real impact
How to apply:
If you are interested in building the first 802.11ah chipset together with the inventors of Wi-Fi, then send us your resume and cover letter and tell us why you should become Morse Micro's next Sales Manager, China.
Something looks off?