Senior System-on-Chip Security Architect [Cambridge, UK]
Are you an experienced SoC Security Architect with experience spanning both hardware and software? Would you like to play a pivotal role in shaping the IoT security landscape of our products and services to ensure they meet the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality?
Then join Australia’s fastest growing semiconductor startup. You will be working with experienced professionals and engineers, some of whom are the team that invented the original Wi-Fi technology that is ubiquitous today.
As our Senior SoC Security Architect you will be working with our Digital and Software teams to help define, design and verify our next generation of secure WiFi HaLow IoT chips.
This role would be based in Cambridge, UK.
- Define the latest security measures and standards for our next generation IoT SoCs to meet.
- Help architecture our HW and SW designs to meet the highest security measures.
- Follow along the design process and ensure a successful implementation of our security architecture.
- In production, identify security gaps and threats and ensure they are all covered for our IoT SoC use cases.
- BSc. in Electrical / Electronics / Communication Engineering or Computer Science.
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in SoC security with a proven track record of delivery.
- Strong knowledge of IoT security principles, wireless communication protocols, and encryption technologies.
- In-depth understanding of security standards, compliance frameworks, and regulations.
- Proficiency in secure coding practices and secure design principles.
- Experience with incident response management and threat hunting techniques.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across diverse teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A hands-on, practical attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + excellent stock option package
- Ability to work alongside some of the world's best engineers in a fast-paced environment and make a real impact
- Health insurance contribution
- UK Pension Plan contribution
- Work trips to HQ in Australia!
If you are interested in driving security innovation within Morse Micro’s 802.11ah chipsets together with the inventors of Wi-Fi, then send us your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you should become Morse Micro's Senior SoC Security Architect.