Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you have a passion for sourcing, engaging and securing top tier talent? Are you someone that thrives on finding the perfect job for both candidates and the company? Morse Micro is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to play a pivotal role in the People & Culture Team as we continue to scale and grow.
At Morse Micro, you have the chance to work alongside world-class and passionate engineers, including those that invented the original Wi-Fi technology that has revolutionised the world as we know it. Together, we're forging the future of Wi-Fi technology with our Wi-Fi HaLow chips which will be the foundation for the future IoT market.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to work within the business, represent our culture and help us find our future superstar colleagues. You’ll need to be an ambitious and energetic go-getter to help us find niche technical talent in Australia and across the world.
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process, from working with hiring managers to create accurate and compelling job ads to sourcing to interviewing, and offer negotiation.
- Cultivating strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs and developing effective sourcing strategies.
- Sourcing and identifying candidates through various channels, including LinkedIn Recruiter, engineering sites/events, job boards, social media, networking, and referrals.
- Work with international talent on visa applications and relocation (we have engineers from over 40 different countries working at our HQ in Sydney)
- Management of our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure the pipeline is accurately reflected.
- Assessing the market conditions and making recommendations to leadership on salary structures.
- Conducting thorough candidate assessments, including interviews, skills evaluations, and reference checks, to ensure alignment with job requirements and company culture.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors in either HR, IT or Engineering
- 5+ years of proven experience in a tech recruiting agency or in a high growth start-up company
- Global recruitment experience
- Expert at the hiring process, strong organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple roles, priorities and stakeholders
- Expert at ATS systems (we use Greenhouse)
- Ability to assess candidates' potential and make data-driven decisions
- Experience building and maintaining candidate databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with a hands-on can-do attitude
- A welcoming and energizing personality
Who we are:
Morse Micro is Australia’s largest semiconductor company building Wi-Fi HaLow (802.11ah) chips for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are a team of wireless experts that love to work hard, innovate & invent. Together, we are building the world’s lowest power Wi-Fi technology that will enable billions of IoT devices to connect securely to the internet. We are a global team with offices in Sydney & Picton (Australia), Silicon Valley & Irvine (USA), Bangalore (India), Cambridge (UK) and, Taipei (Taiwan) & Hangzhou (China).
Check out what it's like to work at Morse Micro:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + excellent stock option package
- Income Protection Insurance
- Healthy work environment with sit/stand desks and large screens
- Lots of snacks & drinks, incl barista coffee & some of the world’s best beers
- Join a high performing, inclusive company where you can make a real impact
If you are interested in growing a deep-tech startup into a unicorn and getting the best out of a world-class engineering team, then send your resume and application letter to email@example.com and tell us why you should become Morse Micro's Talent Acquisition Specialist.