Chief of Staff to SVP Sales
Are you a dynamic and experienced Sales professional who wants to take their role to the next level? Do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and innovation? If so, we want you to join the Morse Micro team as our Chief of Staff to SVP Sales, becoming the right-hand to our Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Business Development.
You’ll play a key role within our revenue function to ensure we are delivering on key revenue targets. You’ll have the opportunity to refine how we operate, how we continue to improve on our processes as we scale and keep up with our scaling sales pipeline.
At Morse Micro, you have the chance to work alongside world-class and passionate engineers, including those that invented the original Wi-Fi technology that has revolutionised the world as we know it. Together, we're forging the future of Wi-Fi technology with our Wi-Fi HaLow chips which will be the foundation for the future IoT market.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Run the day-to-day operations of the sales function to provide comprehensive support to our SVP of Global Sales
- Oversee the sales funnel and ensure a frictionless sales process by streamlining and optimizing processes, providing guidance & improvements as required.
- Partner with the SVP - Global Sales and wider Sales team to develop and implement the company's strategic plan and manage progress against goals
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Play a key role in ensuring our CRM/ tools are kept up to date, accurate and actioned (Hubspot & Salesforce)
- Manage sales projects and initiatives that drive the growth and success of the company
- Provide support for trade shows, conferences, and other off-site meetings
- Serves as a proxy to the SVP in reviewing account plans and driving high-quality briefing documents
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with executives, senior leaders, and stakeholders to achieve project objectives and deliverables
- Supports the creation of investor updates, pitch decks, conference submissions, and presentations on behalf of the SVP.
- Ability to travel as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a Chief of Staff or Sales Operations Manager Role in the Tech/IT industry preferred).
- A strong understanding of business acumen and understanding of go-to-market initiatives and how they impact sales professionals and teams.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Excellent Program & Project Management experience with experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Versatile abilities and extreme dedication to efficient productivity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with a hands-on can-do attitude
Who we are:
Morse Micro is Australia’s largest semiconductor company building Wi-Fi HaLow (802.11ah) chips for the Internet of Things (IoT). We are a team of wireless experts who love to work hard, innovate & invent. Together, we are building the world’s lowest-power Wi-Fi technology that will enable billions of IoT devices to connect securely to the internet. We are a global team with offices in Sydney & Picton (Australia), Silicon Valley & Irvine (USA), Bangalore (India), Cambridge (UK), Taipei (Taiwan) and Hangzhou (China).
Check out what it’s like to work at Morse Micro:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + excellent stock option package
- Premium health benefits
- Work trips to HQ in Australia!
- Join a high-performing, inclusive company where you can make a real impact
How to apply:
If you are interested in building the first 802.11ah chipset together with the inventors of Wi-Fi, then send us your resume and application letter and tell us why you should become Morse Micro's Chief of Staff - to SVP Global Sales.