Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
MyPass Global is on a mission to empower safe, agile & connected communities. Our vision is to become the industry standard platform of record for workforce management and credentialing. Our vision transcends just one industry or geography, it speaks to building a global workforce management & credentialing system that is looked to for best practice in this space.
Our company values set the standard for the behaviours and mindset we expect from every “MyPasser”. Our values include:
BRING OUT THE BEST
We connect and empower people to build a safer future. We strive to create a positive and enduring impact, no matter how small.
CHALLENGE THE NORM
We pursue innovation by practising curiosity and always asking ‘why’. We challenge assumptions by seeking opportunities for growth and improvement.
TREAT PEOPLE WELL
We treat our customers, employees and partners as equals. We foster meaningful relationships through trust, compassion and respect.
WALK THE WALK
We are accountable for our goals, actions and collective vision. We work with integrity and are true to our word, fostering a culture of open communication.
Position Purpose Statement
The Operations Coordinator plays a key role in supporting day-to-day MyPass operations by providing administrative assistance to the Operations and Engineering teams. The Operations Assistant will collaborate with various internal stakeholders to ensure smooth business operations and contribute to the overall efficiency of the organisation.
- Assist with the drafting of key departmental process documents.
- Create reports for Operations in accordance with reporting requirements and timelines.
- Assist Engineering and/or Operations Manager in the preparation of Agile-related reports, metrics and monthly status reports.
- Input and update relevant data into Operations and Engineering systems, tools and templates.
- Assist in collating, cleaning, analysing and presenting data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Assist in organising and maintaining electronic records of engineering throughout.
- Identify operational issues and work collaboratively with teams to develop solutions.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate personnel and follow up on resolutions.
- Collaborate with Engineering Leads and Engineers to facilitate communication and streamline project workflows.
- Assist Engineering and/or Operations Manager in resource allocation by assisting with tracking team member availability and collaborating with project managers on resource allocation reporting.
- Assist in organising and documenting team meetings, including minutes and action items.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary would be desirable.
- Proven experience in an administrative role, preferably in a software engineering or IT operations environment.
- Familiarity with software development processes, Agile methodologies, and project management concepts would be desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Sheets, Slides).
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Measures of Success
- Improvement in delivery metrics, such as increase in percentage of engineering escalations adhering to SLAs.
- Increased adherence to Agile methodologies and improved Engineering team velocity.
- Increase in resource utilisation as a direct result of reporting and metrics drafted and/or monitored by this role.
- 0-3 Months
- Complete a comprehensive MyPass training and onboarding program.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of software development processes, tools, and methodologies as they relate to the requirements of this role.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand and develop Operations and Engineering documentation.
- 3-6 Months
- Establish proficiency in the use of role-relevant software tools and platforms.
- Master the record-keeping and work management systems used by Operations and Engineering, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to identify areas for process improvement.
- 6-12 Months
- Develop and implement initiatives to streamline documentation processes, enhancing overall efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for administration process automation.
Information Security Accountabilities
- Determine and allocate the resources required to maintain and continuously improve the ISMS
- Ensure information Security requirements are communicated and understood across all levels of the business
- Ensure business activities support the security of information
- Promote the continuous improvement of information security
- Ensure changes to the ISMS are effectively communicated to the business and stakeholders
- Ensure direct reports receive instructions that adequately describe the responsibilities for information security related to their job role
- Ensure direct reports receive training to maintain appropriate information security skills and knowledge required for their job role
- Ensure direct reports demonstrate the information security skills and knowledge required for their job role
- Ensure induction and training focus on the most relevant information security aspects for each job role
- Understand own contribution to the effectiveness of the ISMS
- Understand own responsibilities within the ISMS (e.g. Acceptable of Use Assets Policy, Information Security Policy)
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance with the requirements of the ISMS
- Understand information security guidelines related to own job role