Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Help drive global growth through digital marketing at Myriota: Where IoT Meets Space!
Are you driven by the power of connections and the potential to transform the world? Step into the dynamic realm of Myriota, where the possibilities of IoT transcend boundaries.
If you’re looking for a diverse, passionate company and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Senior Manager who will be leading the hands on execution, planning, and strategy of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads, via SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Social media management including creating content assets, posting and strategy to enhance brand visibility and engagement is a critical element of the role. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimise integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. You will also support the commercial business in achieving their sales targets.
- Lead and execute on integrated digital campaigns: Lead the strategy and execution of integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Performance monitoring & reporting: Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, collateral downloads, MQLs, SQLs, initial sales conversations, new customers and PoCs. Create and deliver reports to Marketing leadership and other stakeholders to demonstrate value. Manage day-to-day campaign management and optimisation.
- Digital and nurture programs: Create impactful digital and nurture programs to generate leads and improve conversion rates and velocity from leads to opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Partner marketing, product, sales, and to develop effective demand generation strategies and execute upon them. Identify new strategies and advertising tactics to encourage business growth. Work closely with the internal and external Sales Development teams to provide high-quality leads.
- Support global growth through website management and localisation: As a global company, adopting a global mindset involves localisation, persona alignment, and industry-specific initiatives across diverse regions. This includes overseeing website management and ensuring ongoing uplift including e-commerce.
- Execution, planning & content strategy: Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy aligned with our Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).Adhere to KPIs for lead generation, lead nurturing, and brand awareness. Curate and manage content across digital channels for relevance and engagement. Create and execute impactful webinars that engage, educate, and inspire our audiences.
Additional things that are nice to have
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms (e.g., Marketo and Salesforce).
- Understanding of lead qualification and nurture process.
- Ability to partner effectively with sales.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organised.
- A fun, creative approach and an energetic "willing to do whatever it takes" attitude.
- We value innovation and staying at the forefront of digital trends. While you don't need extensive experience, having an innovative mindset and keeping up with the latest in digital is essential for success in this role.
Why Myriota stands out:
- Driven by Purpose: Our mission creates meaningful impacts for both individuals and the planet.
- Shared Values: We embrace values that include Thinking Big, Simplifying, Collaborating, and Staying Authentic.
- Nurturing Growth: Count on tailored development plans that empower your potential.
- Flexibility & Empowerment: We champion work-life balance, well-being, learning, and individual passions.
- Caring Community: Our supportive culture offers mental health support, parental leave, birthday leave, and comprehensive health coverage.
If you're a digital marketing enthusiast with a proven track record, ready to lead our team to new heights, we encourage you to apply. Join Myriota and be part of a dynamic team driving growth through innovative digital marketing strategies. Apply today!
At Myriota, we recognise the strength of contribution that our diverse team offers. We are an inclusive organisation and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.