Customer Success Manager (GIS)
Neara is a high-growth, venture-backed Series B, tech company headquartered in Sydney. We work with 75% of the utilities in Australia and New Zealand and are growing rapidly across the US and Europe. Our mission is to revolutionise the utilities industry by helping them future-proof their infrastructure and navigate the challenges of the clean energy transition. Our 3D digital network model enables utilities to simulate various scenarios and make informed decisions to protect their assets and communities.
We are excited to hire our next Customer Success Manager here at Neara.
Our training is fast-paced, designed to bring you up to speed on our software along with our related processes, you will be joining our global customer success team to work directly with our Australian customers. This position will require a large amount of learning on behalf of the candidate to be proficient with the industry, our products and the value it offers. We are looking for individuals who can quickly learn the domain knowledge and become subject matter experts in our product, as such a background in GIS and Geospatial Engineering is preferred.
Some of the things you will contribute to:
- Meeting with clients at the completion of the sales cycle to turn opportunities into implementation projects
- Defining the implementation stages and deliverables
- Managing/performing the activities and deliverables required to complete the engagement
- Performing configuration or customization required by the project scope
- Testing and providing final QA/QC of project deliverables before a client is ready to go live
- Ensuring all aspects of Neara’s system are deployed to client’s satisfaction and specifications
- Working with new and existing clients to provide in-depth training in the set up and use of the applications
- Providing client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, or on-site
- Identifying and correcting and/or advise on operational issues in Neara’s systems
- Reporting on project status to both local and international leadership as well as clients
- Maintaining open and professional communications with all Neara’s colleagues, partners, clients and vendors to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
Some attributes we highly regard:
- Experience in a technical role involving product implementation and customer success
- Electric utility industry and GIS/CAD experience
- Programming experience is highly regarded but not required
- Experience with LIDAR is highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the broader Neara team
- Self-motivated, solutions-driven, detail-oriented, and organised
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues
- Proficient in cloud-based applications
Some of the benefits we have on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful Equity
- Excellent leave, health benefits and pension plan
- Hybrid role based out of London (remote work considered)
- Team and company events including an annual offsite
- The real benefit is working on a genuinely complex, innovative and industry leading product making a genuine difference in the world around us.
To apply, please use the online application link below. Neara values diversity, belonging and equal employment opportunities. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. We will endeavour to give you an update on your application within 7-10 working days.
Please note, you will require current and unrestricted working rights to be considered for the role. Unfortunately we are not in a position to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
** No agencies or third party service providers please **