Marketing Operations Analyst
Neara is a high-growth, venture-backed Series B, tech company headquartered in Sydney, Australia. We work with 75% of the utilities in Australia and New Zealand and are growing rapidly across the US and Europe. Our mission is to revolutionize the utilities industry by helping them future-proof their infrastructure and navigate the challenges of the clean energy transition. Our 3D digital network model enables utilities to simulate various scenarios and make informed decisions to protect their assets and communities.
The US Marketing Coordinator is the heartbeat of the Marketing team, providing integral support to all marketing initiatives from PR to customer marketing, and acts as a force multiplier for all of the company’s successes. Ground zero for success in this role is strong customer and cross-functional empathy, understanding the intricacies of the customer’s business and ensuring a seamless flow of information to empower other teams. Offering significant opportunities for career advancement, this position demands a blend of creative and analytical thinking, a challenger mindset, and a commitment to continuous learning driven by intellectual curiosity.
What you will do
- Independently create high-quality marketing materials with an in-depth understanding of customers, product and positioning.
- Manage and optimize our campaigns daily, collaborating with our agency to consistently analyze success.
- Build relationships across regular touchpoints with other teams like Sales, UX, and Product to anticipate needs.
- Monitor and report on competitor marketing activity including, positioning, ads, language used, conferences and targeted customers.
- Take ownership of organizing and updating marketing materials across internal systems. This includes maintaining data hygiene in HubSpot, ensuring alignment with our positioning and leading monthly company-wide marketing reporting on highlights, challenges, key metrics, campaign results and learnings.
- Lead the development of ongoing campaigns for geospatial and designer customers by collaborating with other departments and organizing related user group activities.
- Own all project management logistics for marketing events, from promotion calendar to content etc., across in-person/ digital, company-hosted / third-party, etc.
- You have a few years of B2B digital marketing experience and have a strong command of B2B digital marketing best practices
- You have excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- You’re driven, highly motivated and a proactive self-starter- biased towards taking action instead of waiting for direction.
- Strong ability to navigate Hubspot, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Linkedin Ads, Google Ads, etc.
- You’re a voracious proofreader with meticulous attention to detail and strong ability to synthesize large amounts of information.
- You stay highly organized and able to multitask across diverse projects with tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- You have a “can-do” attitude, are not easily discouraged, and are comfortable thinking outside the box to help achieve our objectives
Some of the benefits we have on offer:
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401K program with matching program
- Excellent PTO Offering
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- The real benefit is working on a genuinely complex, innovative and industry leading product making a genuine difference in the world around us.
To apply, please use the online application link below. Neara values diversity, belonging and equal employment opportunities. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. We will endeavour to give you an update on your application within 7-10 working days.
Please note, you will require current and unrestricted working rights to be considered for the role. Unfortunately we are not in a position to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
** No agencies or third party service providers please **