1st Line Technical Support Analyst (Customer Support Consultant)
* This role offers Hybrid working - 3 days in our Coventry office (CV3) *
Deliver feel good CX to customers
When was the last time you had an incredible customer experience? The kind that makes you want to tell anyone who’ll listen as you jump up and down like an excitable Jack Russell? That’s your brief.
As a 1st line Customer Support Analyst, that’s not quite the brief, but it’s not far off. You’ll deliver customer experiences, that make customers feel good about using our Business Planning and Analytics software. With a global retention rate of 97%, we aim to blow our customers away with an experience so good, it makes the transition from traditional to digital as smooth as Barry White. And is there anything better than knowing your work has brought joy to a customer’s life?
Our software is MS SQL server based, we use our own mapping DB creation software and various techniques to create extraction and staging layers, and our help desk software is Jira (Atlassian).
What you’ll need to help customers become digitally fluent:
- Commitment to resolving issues for customers; demonstrated experience dealing with support cases or requests
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems, Database software, Internet software and Word Processing software
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills - As well as our wonderful customers you will be willing to work closely with our USA and Australian colleagues.
- Knowledge of basic SQL, data point integration, database design or data analytics
- Financial / Accounting or ERP knowledge would be a bonus!
What you’ll do to create a seamless experience:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and support to resolve issues relating to Phocas products and/or their conversion (using remote online tools such as TeamViewer, VPN, RDP, etc), to Best Practice standards
- Quickly diagnose O/S and application issues and implement corrective actions and end-user training (Send more complex problems through to the appropriate team/consultants)
- Triage and process the support case queue to ensure we respond and communicate in a timely manner against SLA’s. This can be via Phone (Zoom) and Email/Jira as required.
- Take ownership of support cases and perform detailed troubleshooting, provide workaround resolutions, root cause analysis and major incident management.
- Perform detailed validation of customer ETL process and data when required to confirm/diagnose customer support issues
- Document processes and procedures and update knowledge database
- Use Jira and Hubspot for maintaining project information and contact details, to document, track, monitor, and report support cases.
- Advocate for the end user; ensure they receive top quality, timely service and support
- Learn every day and have fun!
A bit about us in the hope we’re the UX to your CX (it sounded better in our head)
We’re a business planning and analytics company that designs software for people who aren’t super techy. We’ve been hard at it for over 20 years moving from start-up to scale up. And helped thousands of companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our global status of 300 world-class humans, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun.
Whether you want to get creative with problem solving, lead a project, save the planet, or spend unusual amounts of time in a reverse yogic headstand, you’ll have our full support. As long as you’re doing what makes you happy, the rest will fall into place.
Phocas invests in it's people and culture to create an environment that is collaborative, fun and fulfilling! Working at Phocas you can expect to be pushed by your peers, challenged every day and have a lot of enjoyment in the process! We work hard, have heaps of enthusiasm, love to learn and are an incredibly close-knit, family orientated global team.
Did we mention we also have exceptional employee benefits?! Think... private healthcare, pension, share options, group life assurance, cash plan, 30 day work anywhere policy, Public holiday swap, enhanced parental leave, work life balance & wellness benefits.... and SO much more!
Sounds good, right?!
If you are driven to make an impact, have high energy and a deeply care about providing first class customer service and have a passion & genuine interest for technology then go ahead, apply today!
Create your happy place.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: Phocas does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Phocas employees or any other company location. Phocas will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.