Technical Consultant - Adoption
Bring joy to 3,000+ customers around the world!
Imagine your entire existence was dedicated to making people feel good about data? That’s it. One job. Off you go, delivering feel good packages to people around the world.
As a Technical Consultant in our Adoption team, that’s not quite the brief, but it’s not far off. Instead of packages, you’ll deliver customer experiences. Ones that make customers feel good about using our BI software. With a global retention rate of 97%, we aim to blow our customers away with an experience so good, it makes the transition from traditional to digital as smooth as Barry White. And is there anything better than knowing your work has brought joy to a customer’s life?
You'll embark on an exciting mission to help customers rock their Phocas software! We need passionate individuals who can guide our customers to adopt and utilise Phocas' software, setting them on a path to achieve identified and quantified business value and meet business objectives with lightning speed, all while delivering excellent quality.
If you're all about high-quality results, love working with people, and enjoy the thrill of helping others succeed, then we want you on our team. Join us as an Adoption Technical Consultant and let's create a software revolution together!
What you’ll need to blow our customers away:
- Experience as a tech whizz, customer champion or project superhero! Previous mastery as an onboarding, technical consultant, support engineer, sales engineer, customer success consultant or technical delivery project manager would be ideal!
- Project management superpowers - ability to scope, plan execute and close projects
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as Smartsheet's and JIRA
- Be a customer crusader - Possess an ability to build strong relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and put a smile on every customers face!
- A champion of agile methodologies, including the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with customer adoption and engagement metrics and ability to analyze data to drive insights and actions.
- Icing on the cake - a good knowledge of relational databases including T-SQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL, with a sprinkle of REST API knowledge for that extra advantage!
What you’ll do to create a seamless experience:
- Deliver onboarding projects for new and existing customers that deliver value by driving early usage and engagement
- Identify and understand customer needs and requirements and tailor adoption projects to meet those needs
- Plan and manage projects that keep stakeholders engaged, with a shared sense of urgency and purpose, driving quick and effective project completion through clear timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Implement and configure Phocas software and deliver training where required to meet project milestones.
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with all project stakeholders to maintain project momentum at all time
- Collaborate with technical teams (Activation/Solutions/Product) to provide feedback on customer needs and preferences.
- Prepare to face challenges head-on! Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address them, mitigate risks and issues, escalating where required
- Keep clear and accurate records in our project management tools at all times. Your meticulous attention to detail will ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
A bit about us in the hope we’re the UX to your CX (it sounded better in our heads)
We’re a business planning and analytics company on a mission to make people feel good about data. Since 2001, we’ve helped thousands of companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our global status of 300 world-class humans, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun.
We know that fun is different for everyone. So, if you want to get creative with problem solving, lead a project, save the planet, or leave early to sweat it out in a hot yoga studio, you’ll have our full support. As long as you’re doing what brings you joy, the rest falls into place. Think less stress, higher performance, more energy and all-round nicer human. Your friends and family will thank you.
Oh! Did we mention we have an awesome set of benefits including Share Options, 30 day work from anywhere policy, public holiday swap, pension, healthcare... the list goes on!
Create your happy place. Apply today!
Full job description can be found here: PD - Technical Consultants (Adoption).docx
Details about the products, role and people you’ll work with can all be found at www.phocassoftware.com/careers
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.