Technical Consultant (Adoption)
As a tech company on a mission to make people feel good about data, you’ll be part of the team that brings this mission to life. In your role as a Technical Consultant (Adoption), you’ll ensure that customers adopt and utilize Phocas’ software by setting them on a path to achieve business value. You will deliver an experience that make customers feel good about using our business planning and analytics software. And is there anything better than knowing your work has brought joy to a customer’s life?
What you’ll need to blow our customers away:
- Excellent project management skills, including scoping, planning, executing and closing projects.
- Strong customer focus, experienced in building strong working relationships and providing excellent customer experience.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
What you’ll do to create a seamless experience:
- Deliver onboarding projects for new and existing customers that deliver value by driving early usage and engagement.
- Identify and understand customer needs and requirements and tailor adoption projects to meet those needs.
- Plan and manage projects to support quick and effective project completion.
- Implement and configure Phocas software and deliver training where required to meet project milestones.
- Efficiently balance multiple projects and a variety of customers simultaneously.
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with all project stakeholders to maintain project momentum at all times.
A bit about us in the hope you’ll stop reading this ad and hit the apply button
We’re a business planning and analytics company on a mission to make people feel good about data. We’ve been hard at it for 20+ years moving from start up to scale up. And helped thousands of companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our global status of 300 world-class humans, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun.
We know fun is different for everyone. So, if you want to get creative with problem-solving, lead a project, suggest a new CX workaround, or leave early to beat the life out of a punch bag, you’ll have our full support.
Create your happy place!
Salary Range: $83,000 to $110,000 (Salary range is subject to regional differences and assumes fully qualified based on job requirements).
- Previous experience in a technical, customer or project role such as Technical Consultant, Support Engineer, Sales Engineer, Customer Success Consultant or similar.
- Experience of project management tools e.g., Smartsheet's and JIRA.
- Familiarity with customer adoption and engagement metrics and ability to analyze data to drive insights and actions.
- Understanding of relational databases, including T-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Basic knowledge of REST APIs would be an advantage.
- Experience working with customers aligned to our key verticals - Wholesale, Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) - Individual based medical plan is free to the employee
- Retirement Plan (401k) - up to 4% match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.