Global People & Culture Lead
Have you ever walked into a place and felt right at home? There’s an undeniable energy. People are chatting, laughing and exchanging ideas. No one’s afraid to speak up. And everyone cares – about the work and each other. This is Phocas in a soundbite!
As the Global People & Culture Lead for our Global Sales function you’ll be at the heart of keeping this culture alive, working with the Global Sales business executive and their leadership team on strategies and plans, as well as providing in-country/time zone support to our USA based managers and employees.
Here’s how you’ll do that:
- Partner with Global Sales executive/leadership group, and your peers in the the global PC&S team, to jointly develop people, culture & sustainability plans and implement both global and local people initiatives.
- Add value to the business by providing practical, proactive and culturally sensitive advice and operational support, in the areas of Performance Coaching, Learning and Development, Culture, Remuneration and Benefits, Organizational Design and Change Management, Talent Attraction, Wellbeing and Workplace Experience, Policy Development and Sustainability.
- Nurture Phocas culture in the US - facilitate a local program of US activities to support our values ‘Fun, Fulfilling, Forever’, and our DEIB, Sustainability, and Wellness agendas.
- Ensure our environments are safe, legally compliant and support wellness. Provide education around ergonomics (remote and office locations.)
This is what you’ll need to do it:
- Experience in supporting a Sales organization and understanding of business and people issues faced by sales teams.
- Experience in a global and/or hybrid People & Culture team.
- Ideally technology industry/SaaS experience.
A bit about us to see if we’re a match for your enthusiasm...
We’re a business planning and analytics company on a mission to make people feel good about data. We’ve been hard at it for 20+ years, helping 2,300 companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our global status, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun. We're also proud to be B Corp certified.
Create your happy place!
We know that fun is different for everyone. So, if you want to trial a new initiative, lead a project, save the planet, or spend more time with your favorite people outside work, you’ll have our full support. As long as you’re doing what brings you joy, the rest falls into place. Think less stress, higher performance, more energy and all-round nicer human. Your friends and family will thank you.
Salary Range: $125,000 to $150,000 (Salary range is subject to regional differences and assumes fully qualified based on job requirements).
- Degree qualified – Business, HR Management, Psychology or relevant field, or extensive career experience in HR Management.
- Professionally accredited (SHRM) - Certified Practitioner.
- Minimum 5 years P&C generalist HRM/ Business Partner experience.
- Experience in supporting a high performance, customer focused and fast paced culture.
- USA federal and state ER/ IR knowledge and solid employment law understanding.
- HR subject matter/ technical knowledge.
- Proven business and commercial acumen.
- Understanding of USA benefits plans.
- Interest in Sustainability
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) - Individual based medical plan is free to the employee
- Retirement Plan (401k) - up to 4% match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.