Account Executive (SaaS)
If you’re the type that loves the thrill of closing a deal in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you will lose your mind here.
As a high-growth tech company selling software in a competitive global market, the work is not easy. But it’s interesting and super fun. It will test you and stretch you in ways you never expected. It’s what our sales team love about the work. Because it gives meaning to their roles. Oh, and did we mention it was fun?
The Account Executive will successfully prospect and expand existing relationships in our ERP partnership(s) to create expansion sales opportunities and work through the sales process to close deals and develop long-term revenue streams around Phocas’ suite of products and solutions.
What you’ll need to sell feel good:,
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Experience of managing and closing concurrent, high-velocity sales-cycles.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Proactively engage prospective and existing customers through various channels such as email, phone and social media to achieve/exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Identify prospects to build a sound pipeline of business opportunities, evaluating their pain/gain points, position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Articulating the value of Phocas’ solutions and applications, preparing and delivering customized demo/ presentations to key decision makers to get buy-in.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement.
- Understand industry segments served and keep abreast of development in the market and/or region.
- Stay current with Phocas software, system information, new features/enhancements and product offerings.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to showcase Phocas products/ solutions.
A bit about us to see if we’re your kind of good time:
We’re a business planning and analytics company on a mission to make people feel good about data. We’ve been hard at it for 20 years, helping 2,300 companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our global status of 300 world-class humans, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun.
Whether you want to try out new sales tactics, lead a project, champion wellness, or spend more with the kids, you’ll have our full support. As long as you’re doing what makes you happy, the rest falls into place.
Create your happy place!
Compensation for the position depends on experience. A fully qualified candidate can expect a total comp between $150,000 and $180,000. Salary to bonus is a 50/50 split.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred, or relevant work experience
- 2-3 years previous quota-carrying sales experience, ideally with software-based solutions and B2B environment.
- Experience working with CRM systems, such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Ability to listen and apply new learnings internally/ externally.
- Willingness to learn tools and workflows that will help generate leads.
- Ability to travel 15-25% of the time (domestic & international travel).
- Previous Sales Methodology (SPIN, Challenger, Force, MEDDIC) training highly desired.
- Experience in business intelligence, accounting technology and ERP solutions.
- Prior experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Prior experience selling and/or working within our target markets, such as Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Services, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.