Customer Support Consultant (Graduate)
Have you ever walked into a place and felt right at home? There’s an undeniable energy about the place. People are chatting, laughing and exchanging ideas. No one’s afraid to speak up. And everyone cares – about the work & each other.
This is Phocas in a soundbite. We are looking for superstar IT or Computer Science graduates who are based in Reno, NV to join our Customer Support Team as a Graduate Support Consultant. You will ensure sound and effective delivery of technical support for the deployment and use of the Phocas suite of products. And be someone who enjoys assisting our customer base by providing technical support, perform trouble-shooting functions, and resolve simple to complex customer issues.
Here’s how you’ll do that:
During the 24-month paid Graduate program, you will get real hands-on exposure and experience across a myriad of scenarios, customers, and responsibilities. You will ensure sound and effective delivery of technical support for the deployment and use of the Phocas suite of products. And be someone who enjoys assisting our customer base by providing technical support, perform trouble-shooting functions, and resolve simple to complex customer issues.
In return for your hard work and fresh insights, we will provide you with the ability to accelerate your development and learning, have incremental pay increases, and provide you with the support and guidance you are looking for to take your career in the direction you choose.
- Deliver technical support and resolve request issues from Phocas’ end users.
- Perform detailed troubleshooting to identify the cause of a problem, provide workaround resolutions, root cause analysis and major incident management.
- Quickly diagnose system and application issues and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct end user training to ensure customer optimization of the solution/s.
- Take ownership of support cases ensuring we are providing our customer with the highest level of support.
- Documenting, tracking, monitoring, and reporting on support cases.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (can also be attending school for these degrees).
While a successful applicant will not necessarily have industry or BI experience, strong customer engagement skills are essential. It would be advantageous if you have some knowledge on SQL, data points integration, databases and/or data analytics from subjects undertaken as part of your courses. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have:
- An eagerness, desire, and drive to learn and grow.
- A desire to work in a fun and exciting environment across all teams.
- Be positive, coachable, and have a can-do attitude.
- Willing to help others and prepared to ‘roll up your sleeves’ in some situations.
- Able to work independently, be detail oriented, with self-motivation to achieve team and individual goals.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.