Senior System Engineer
Have you ever walked into a place and felt right at home? There’s an undeniable energy about the place. People are chatting, laughing and exchanging ideas. No one’s afraid to speak up. And everyone cares – about the work & each other.
As a high-growth tech company selling software in a competitive global market, the work is not easy. But it’s interesting and super fun. It will test you and stretch you in ways you never expected. Oh, and did we mention it was fun?
We are looking for join our internal IT team, as a technical leader, reporting to our Head of Business Systems to support our IT Team through your deep understanding of automation, infrastructure, and best practices.
Some of the things you’ll do on your way to world-leading fame:
- Take responsibility for the technical delivery of projects and resolution of service requests
- Lead in the administration, deployment, and integration of core business systems used within Phocas
- Automate technical and business processes throughout the organization
- Act as a technical escalation point for our support team members
- Maintaining system documentation and user guides
- Identify opportunities to evolve and improve systems
Some of things you’ll need to turn customers into super geniuses:
- Proven understanding of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Entra (Azure Active Directory) and Microsoft Intune.
- Demonstrated experience in the automation of complex business processes (preferably with PowerShell).
- Experience with the consumption of third-party APIs to support automation and integration.
- A strong understanding of scripting and development best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering, or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Committed to best practice and ongoing process improvement
A bit about us, in the hope you’ll quit whatever you’re doing and join us.
We’re a business planning and analytics company on a mission to make people feel good about data. Since 2001, we’ve helped thousands of companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our now global status of 300 world-class humans, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun.
We know that fun is different for everyone. So, if you want to experiment with tech, lead a project, champion wellness, or leave early to dabble in your homebrew side hustle, you’ll have our full support.
As long as you’re happy, the rest falls into place. Think less stress, higher performance, more energy and all-round nicer human. Your friends and family will be delighted.
Create your happy place.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.