Account Executive (SaaS - Mid-Market)
If you’re the type that loves the thrill of closing a deal in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you will lose your mind here.
As a high-growth tech company selling software in a competitive global market, the work is not easy. But it’s interesting and super fun. It will test you and stretch you in ways you never expected. It’s what our sales team love about the work. Because it gives meaning to their roles. Oh, and did we mention it was fun?
The Account Executive will successfully prospect, create opportunities and work through a consultative sales process to close deals and develop long-term revenue streams around Phocas’ suite of products and solutions. You'll love getting to grips with the product and showcasing it through live demonstrations, helping customers understand the value it can bring by simplifying their data!
What you’ll need to sell feel good:
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Experience of managing and closing concurrent sales-cycles.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Experience of SaaS, ERP or similar would be hugely advantageous
What you’ll do to grow fast and have fun:
- Proactively engage prospective and existing customers through various channels such as email, phone and social media to achieve/exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Identify prospects to build a sound pipeline of business opportunities, evaluating their pain/gain points, position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Articulating the value of Phocas’ solutions and applications, preparing and delivering customized demo/ presentations to key decision makers to get buy-in.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement.
- Understand industry segments served and keep abreast of development in the market and/or region.
- Stay current with Phocas software, system information, new features/enhancements and product offerings.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to showcase Phocas products/ solutions.
A bit about us to see if we’re your kind of good time:
We’re a business planning and analytics company on a mission to make people feel good about data. We’ve been hard at it for 20 years, helping 2,300 companies turn complex business data into performance boosting results. Despite our global status of 300 world-class humans, we’ve held on to our start-up roots. The result is a workplace that’s fast, exciting and designed for fun.
Whether you want to try out new sales tactics, lead a project, champion wellness, or spend more with the kids, you’ll have our full support. As long as you’re doing what makes you happy, the rest falls into place.
Create your happy place!