Sales Development Representative | 100% Remote SaaS SDR position with growth opportunity
We believe in the power of process and its potential to unlock growth in teams everywhere.
Who We Are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on. We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca, and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
To make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless for teams everywhere.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work. We know human connections are what make teams strong, so we regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, and more, to build strong relationships.
If you’re entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values impact, ownership, and flexibility we look forward to meeting you!
The Sales Development Representative is an exciting commercial development opportunity that will report into our Director of Sales. You’ll play a pivotal role as the first point of contact for new customer leads by adding a personalized touch to engage with our potential new customers; utilizing various modes of communication (chat, email, phone, video, and social media).
In this role, you will partner with Account Executives and Relationship Managers to identify opportunities for improving our team’s customer conversion rate. Strong collaboration and relationship building skills are a must, as this role involves working with diverse stakeholders across multiple teams.
As an SDR you’ll have the opportunity for professional progression into other functional areas within the Sales & Marketing Teams.
For this position, we are looking for someone located in Pacific, Mountain, or Central time zones.
What You’ll Do:
- Follow up with leads via chat, email, phone, video, and social media
- Research target accounts and perform outreach through emails, calls, and social media
- Perform minor discovery to identify the needs and scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified opportunities with our Account Executives
- Research and personalize communications to high-value leads
- Design systems to better improve your funnels and performance
What You Bring to the Table:
- A sharp and hungry mindset, with pure excitement for a career in SaaS Sales
- A natural knack for learning new technology
- A solid understanding of SaaS business models with strong business acumen
- A growth mentality - you have a self motivated approach to learning and development
- A natural intellectual curiosity coupled with resolute grit
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Our Fav[ou]rite Perks:
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December.
- Annual company offsite – We get together as a whole company annually as well as encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families, including dental and vision plans.
- Equity for all full-time roles.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Research tells us that applicants who are female, non-binary, or people of color are less likely to apply to a role if they feel they don’t meet every qualification. If you feel you meet most of the qualifications, regardless of how you identify, and this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day, please apply! Process Street is a place where everyone can grow.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.