Customer Success Manager (ET/WET/Remote) | No-Code Saas
Who we are
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on.
We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren't inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work.
If you’re entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values your effective creativity, congratulations, you’ve found your new home!
At Process Street, Customer Success Managers are empowered to make a difference. That has been the case since the early days. We have invested heavily in Customer Success because we believe making customers successful is the whole purpose of what we are building. We look to customers for direction and feedback.
Not surprisingly, Customer Success plays an integral role in how our customers use the product, realize value and continue to grow with us. This is a dynamic role charged with “making customers successful and happy”. That looks different from customer to customer and that is the fun part. You will establish close relationships with customers, spending time consulting on workflow building and reviewing how they’re using the product. It takes a team effort but many of our customers grow from small implementations to huge, multi-departmental roll outs and you will be a central player in making that happen.
What You’ll Do
- Plan out implementation and onboarding for new customers
- Do deep-dive training sessions and account reviews
- Contribute to support systems, such as in-product guides, webinars, and Help Center
- Work closely with other departments (Product, Sales, Marketing) to bring the customer voice into the product roadmap and strategy
- Support existing customers by answering questions, showing new features, and running Quarterly Business Reviews
- Quantitatively, you will obsess over things like churn, time to first value, and net promoter score
- Qualitatively, you will constantly be thinking about delighting customers and increasing customer value
- You’re an experienced Customer Success Manager for B2B software. You have at least 3 years of experience, and, ideally, at least some of that is in SaaS.
- You’re obsessed with customer experience. You’re driven by creating an amazing customer experience. You have experience building and maintaining relationships with remote customers. This includes being willing to occasionally travel to meet customers face to face.
- You love working with technology. We’re building it!
- You pay attention to the details. This is one of our company values! You know details matter, and you remember that everything you do can improve the customer’s experience in some way.
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator. We’re a 100% distributed team, and writing is our primary method of communication. But you’ll be chatting with customers live too!
- You’re highly analytical, creative, and resourceful. You’ll be able to help our customers build complex workflows with creative ideas.
- You solve problems you identify. Whether they’re customer problems, process problems or…anything. We’re a startup, after all.
- Unlimited PTO policy – Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December.
- Annual company offsite – We get together as a whole company annually as well as encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time – We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you're comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance – for US employees and their families.
- Equity – for all full-time roles.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Process Street is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Something looks off?