Business Development Manager
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
You’ll be passionate about maintaining, growing and leveraging relationships with both partners and business referral sources with the accountability of your specific region. You’ll foster and maintain positive relationships, to empower and train partners and achieve strong growth results within your region.
What you will be doing
• Identify, contact, engage, and partner with broker referrers within your defined territory
• Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales volumes
• Engage partnerships to build market awareness and referral opportunities
• Identify and win new referral partnerships across multiple industries
• Work closely with external State Managers to identify, engage and build business referrals to achieve territory sales volumes and KPIs
• Grow partner referrals by articulating the ‘partner evolution’ and progressing mutually beneficial relationships
• Articulate Prospa’s value proposition to all targeted business types (retail, hospitality commercial, trades etc)
• Contribute to the wider team’s motivation and positive attitude towards becoming a market leader within targeted channel categories
• Maintain accurate information in our company CRM system sales pipeline reporting
What you'll need to succeed
• Demonstrated experience working within a channel sales role
• Demonstrable capability to lead a defined territory of key accounts to meet and exceed the budget
• Ability to identify, contact and partner with target referral market
• Experience with selling and supporting the finance broker market (would be very advantageous)
• Experience in managing and growing channel partnerships (outstanding training and engagement capability)
• Excellent relationship building skills and engaging personality
• Ability to be recognised as a valued business supporter and partner
• Strong eye for business and a keen understanding of the key motivators for SME business owners
• Be an articulate and confident communicator
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it’s a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
• Growth: There’s something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
• Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional “Me Days” and access to holistic EAP coaching.
• Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
• Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You’ll find an environment where there’s always something new around the corner. It’s collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We’re building the future of small business finance. Join us!
Something looks off?