Senior Software Engineer in Test (Mobile)
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will work as part of the Product and Technology organisation, to build and maintain the automation framework across web, mobile and API’s.
What you will be doing
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Create test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- Advocate, mentor, and share best practices openly with the team.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome and quality improvement across our products.
- Stay abreast of industry software testing tools and best practices.
- Make significant contributions to the development and deployment of new test technologies/automation processes that promote ease of use, reusability, maintainability and scalability.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in building, maintaining and scaling Web, API and Mobile testing.
- Proven experience in developing test automation frameworks across technology stacks and toolsets.
- Experience with automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Cypress, BrowerStack etc.
- Experience with Git, Agile software development and Jira.
- Experience using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar tool.
- Experience with Salesforce will be advantageous but not essential
- Financial Service experience will be advantageous but not essential
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!