At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As a Software Engineer at Prospa, you’ll drive efficiencies within the business, play an integral part in attracting great customers/partners and develop software that integrates with a myriad of internal and external systems, using cloud based microservices architectures in a .Net framework and Azure cloud technology environment.
What you will be doing
- Create efficient, scalable and reusable software responding to time and technical constraints
- Code reviewing other team members work paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
- Participate and present in product “grooming” sessions and stand-ups, contributing expertise where required
- Host architecture and design sessions where required to explain the system being developed
- Share experience and knowledge openly with the team
- Ensure that systems have the correct level of logging and monitoring
- Keep abreast of technology changes and
- Keep security and customer privacy front of mind throughout the SDLC
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven, commercial experience as a Software Developer in .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Knowledge of Cloud based development in AWS or Azure
- Experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Git + Workflows to support code review and release of software
- Familiar with architectural patterns with exposure to a product that contained Microservices and Message/Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Solid principles, understand support through code review
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!