Senior Product Manager, Commerce
Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. We've helped over a million people understand and improve their health by providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles.
Empowering the world starts with living our values and empowering our team. As a quickly growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work — both in and out of the office.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Commerce to join our team in the U.S. In this role, you will serve as product owner for how Oura Ring sales (and membership) are purchased off of our eComm site. This includes new growth opportunities such as retail, partnerships, and B2B. This role requires someone who is equally proficient in both front and backend domains; you have the technical expertise to evaluate API integrations, as well as the user-facing obsession to build great experiences. The ideal candidate has previously scaled new verticals and business opportunities (e.g., retail, partnerships) several times previously and can leverage their expertise to address Oura’s unique needs.
What you will do:
- Build new scalable and repeatable processes to enable Oura Ring and membership sales off of ouraring.com. Synthesize multiple inputs to drive a cohesive strategy and unlock rapid growth.
- Own the custom Oura discounts platform and develop new features to allow for massive scale that supports all verticals.
- Define and execute roadmap projects (in partnership with other product managers, dev team, designers, and stakeholders) that ensure on-time and accurate delivery. This includes user-facing, frontend workflows and the corresponding backend platform integrations.
- Determine how to best measure product results and ensure we have the data and analytics in place to track your customer and business impact
- Partner and manage multiple stakeholders across various lines of business, including C-suite executives; synthesize competing priorities to develop clear lines of action that deliver the highest value for the company.
- Consult with other product managers to deliver product features that span multiple groups and squads
- Help drive a culture of excellence while ensuring a positive and highly collaborative experience for all cross-functional teams you work with
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- 8+ years experience as a product manager for a mass market, international eCommerce brand
- Retail experience, including omnichannel strategies
- An innate drive to solve ambiguous, complex problems in simple and creative ways
- Passion for delivering best-in-class user experiences
- Experience working with international groups and distributed teams
At Oura, we care about you and your well-being. What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and mental health resources
- An Oura Ring of your own + employee discounts for friends & family
- Fertility benefits through Carrot Pro
- Flexible working hours and remote working arrangements
- $500 for initial WFH setup + $300 monthly wellness stipend
- $750 Learning & Development credit
- $25 DoorDash credit every Friday for lunch
- 20 days of PTO + 13 paid holidays + 8 days of flexible wellness time off
- 5 days paid sick leave, 5 days bereavement leave, 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura takes a market-based approach to pay, which may vary depending on your location. US locations are categorized into tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. While most offers will be closer to the starting range, successful candidates’ pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, internal peer equity, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future
- Region 1 $192,000 - $202,000
- Region 2 $182,400 - $191,900
- Region 3 $172,800 - $181,800
A recruiter can determine your zones/tiers based on your US location.
Oura is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.