Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. By providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people understand and improve their health.
For us, empowering the world starts with living our values and empowering our team. As a quickly growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we work to promote work-life balance and ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work — both in and out of the office.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our SRE Squad. Our team is responsible for governance and observability of the Oura AWS infrastructure. We combine the power of the ring & the app with backend services and integrations to provide a data rich and secure platform. Our APIs power most Oura apps, services and machine learning components. Good reliability and scalability of the Cloud platform provides the technical foundation for our growth.
- Maintain and further develop Oura’s AWS infrastructure and related services
- Build tooling, observability and fault tolerance into our cloud platform
- Build our infrastructure as code platform, and help migrate services to run on shared good practices
- Build our deployment and dependency management to ensure a fast and robust way to test and release our code
- Build a team and culture of operational excellence and maintain SLAs
- Ensure that our platform adheres to the latest security and compliance regulations
- Take part in on-call duty