Workplace Assistant (f/m/d)
Who is Redbubble
As the world's largest marketplace for independent artists, our purpose is to create and inspire new ways of experiencing connection and a sense of belonging for every person. From everyday things, to the very thing, we connect people to millions of designs on any product, on demand.
Welcome to a place that will celebrate your achievements, celebrate you solving the hard problems not just the fixes and celebrate you rapidly getting to the core of the issue rather than striving for the perfect answer.
We’re looking for someone to join the People & Culture team as our new part time (10 - 15 hours per week) Workplace Assistant, managing office tasks for the Berlin office, ensuring our Berlin office is a great place to work for all Bubblers.
- Accepting, processing, and sorting mail
- Sharing mail with relevant teams electronically (remotely and in-house)
- Assisting with collection of recyclable materials
- Managing ongoing relationships with vendors
- Comprehensive tracking and managing of monthly budget
- Facilitating office maintenance and cleanliness
- Assisting in managing, unpacking, and restocking grocery & office supplies
- Working with the broader Workplace Experience Team to ensure the office is compliant and trained in workplace safety and emergency policy and procedures
- Organising team events
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- An approachable, energetic and can-do customer service attitude
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work within budgets
- Knowledge of office equipment and facilities management
- Experience managing vendors
- A can-do attitude and enthusiasm for working in an international team and office environment
- English and German language skills
- In-office presence (this role must be carried out in the Berlin office)
- First aid & fire warden qualifications/experience will be highly regarded
What We Offer:
- A high trust culture based on mutual respect
- Exposure to independent artists
- Flexible working arrangements
- Personalised career planning
- Opportunity to work in a global organisation
- Vouchers and discounts from our Redbubble website
We’re creatively inspired commerce. And that inspiration starts with you. With your drive for progress over perfection and your courage to come together in celebration of creativity over convention. You’re inspired by art and those who make it, and we’re inspired by you.
Life at Redbubble
Redbubble is a place where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work and to always value creativity and compassion above all else. Having the courage to take risks, speak up, ask for help, and connect with others, is how we accomplish more together.
In the same way that we are deeply committed to unlocking infinite opportunities for artists, their customers and the fulfillers, we are dedicated to providing a truly trusting workplace where you can grow, thrive and boldly aim higher than you previously thought possible.