Who is Redbubble
As the world's largest marketplace for independent artists, our purpose is to create and inspire new ways of experiencing connection and a sense of belonging for every person. From everyday things, to the very thing, we connect people to millions of designs on any product, on demand.
Welcome to a place that will celebrate your achievements, celebrate you solving the hard problems not just the fixes and celebrate you rapidly getting to the core of the issue rather than striving for the perfect answer.
We’re looking for a new Software Engineer to support the Core + Supply Chain team. You will work closely with internal stakeholders using AWS, NodeJS, React and Ruby to achieve improvements and optimisations in supply chain. This position will be an integral part of the team that will help improve quality and reduce time, cost and variability of the order experience.
- Care deeply about customer problems and technical excellence, develop high quality and scalable software, and coach others to do the same. Relentlessly automate any manual processes.
- Contribute to technical solution designs that embrace a quality-first approach.
- Participate in code reviews as a role model for giving and receiving feedback.
- Be a team player and build great working relationships with other Bubblers.
- Proactively maintain, grow and share knowledge of technologies.
- Champion automation of delivery processes. Coach and support engineers to ensure all software is running as expected and proactively works to prevent customer facing problems.
- Help build a positive work environment where others feel confident and able to deliver great work.
- Continually be open to learning and sharing your knowledge.
What You’ll Bring:
- High level of experience in a range of languages and tools.
- Relevant commercial skills and experience in contemporary tech stacks (our stack is predominantly AWS/Node.js with Typescript/Ruby/React)
- Proven ability to contribute to internal ecosystems, build SDKs and libraries to enable other teams to integrate with their products.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues in a complex production environment.
- Able to make major code design decisions for individual products.
- Highly proficient in the architecture and implementation of distributed systems. Refactors complex, monolithic systems into scalable, resilient components.
- Proficient with CI/CD concepts and tooling.
- Strong advocate and teacher of TDD and automated tooling to safely and repeatedly release code.
- Able to review and coordinate team processes to improve quality and strengthen feedback loops.
- An ability to effectively manage your own workload in a remote distributed environment and help others.
- Ideally experience working in cross functional teams.
What We Offer:
- A high trust culture based on mutual respect
- Exposure to independent artists
- Flexible working arrangements
- Personalised career planning
- Opportunity to work in a global organisation
- Equity in your package
- Monthly Wellness allowance
- Vouchers and discounts from our Redbubble website
We’re creatively inspired commerce. And that inspiration starts with you. With your drive for progress over perfection and your courage to come together in celebration of creativity over convention. You’re inspired by art and those who make it, and we’re inspired by you.
Life at Redbubble
Redbubble is a place where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work and to always value creativity and compassion above all else. Having the courage to take risks, speak up, ask for help, and connect with others, is how we accomplish more together.
In the same way that we are deeply committed to unlocking infinite opportunities for artists, their customers and the fulfillers, we are dedicated to providing a truly trusting workplace where you can grow, thrive and boldly aim higher than you previously thought possible.