Who is Redbubble
As the world's largest marketplace for independent artists, our purpose is to create and inspire new ways of experiencing connection and a sense of belonging for every person. From everyday things, to the very thing, we connect people to millions of designs on any product, on demand.
Welcome to a place that will celebrate your achievements, celebrate you solving the hard problems not just the fixes and celebrate you rapidly getting to the core of the issue rather than striving for the perfect answer.
We're on the lookout for our next Logistics Analyst! This is a great opportunity on a 12 month fixed-term contract to work with our global network of carriers to ensure Redbubble's logistic payment system is running smoothly and all carriers receive accurate payment on time. Supporting the Supply Chain team, this role will be responsible for payment data integrity, acting as a key liaison between Redbubble and the data from our global carrier network to support the performance of our logistic payment systems.
- Own the ongoing relationship with logistic payment partners (3rd party payment processor / finance) to drive continuous improvement in payment systems
- Monitor daily performance and data integrity of the logistics payment system, including reconciling paid invoices to shipping activity
- Analyze trends in logistic payment exceptions and troubleshooting issues to drive proactive resolutions
- Maintain our logistics payment system and related transportation management systems with accurate business information as the logistics network changes and grows
- Update contracts, fulfiller locations and carrier shipping accounts
- Owner of reconciliation process with logistic carriers to resolve billing concerns, checking on status of invoices, addressing and resolving billing issues in a timely manner
- Prepare, participate in, and support carrier billing reviews on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Owner of the logistics portion of the month end financial close, including modelling the estimated shipping cost at the beginning of each month, and reconciling logistics invoices
- Record invoices for various carriers: DPD UK, EVRi, Royal Mail, Aus Post, DHL, Deutsche Post, Pitney Bowes and more
- Supporting the periodic refresh of financial reporting, such as Month End, CAR summary, mid-month validation and transit time reporting.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years experience managing third party payment partners
- Strong familiarity with financial systems and GL coding concepts, cost based accounting and accruals (experience with Netsuite, Concur, Tipalti highly regarded)
- Strong Microsoft excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple internal and external teams across the globe
- Proven ability to analyze invoices for exceptions, improvement opportunities and areas to optimize logistics spend
- Ability to use Google big data for analysis and to optimize data for understanding logistics spend
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders to deliver via indirect influence (program/project management skills)
- Fluent in English essential, and other languages is a plus (German, Spanish, French)
What We Offer:
- A high trust culture based on mutual respect
- Exposure to independent artists
- Flexible working arrangements
- Personalised career planning
- Opportunity to work in a global organisation
- Equity in your package
- Monthly Wellness allowance
- Vouchers and discounts from our Redbubble website
- Commuter benefits
- Optional company pension plan with 20% contribution matching
We’re creatively inspired commerce. And that inspiration starts with you. With your drive for progress over perfection and your courage to come together in celebration of creativity over convention. You’re inspired by art and those who make it, and we’re inspired by you.
Life at Redbubble
Redbubble is a place where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work and to always value creativity and compassion above all else. Having the courage to take risks, speak up, ask for help, and connect with others, is how we accomplish more together.
In the same way that we are deeply committed to unlocking infinite opportunities for artists, their customers and the fulfillers, we are dedicated to providing a truly trusting workplace where you can grow, thrive and boldly aim higher than you previously thought possible.