Senior Product Manager - Sustainability Insights
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023
Senior Product Manager
Who we are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agrifood industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agrifood and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of new cutting-edge platforms that will help to shape the future of food. This role will partner with the Head of Product development, collaborate with the leadership team across the US, and function as the point of contact between the customers, engineering, and science teams to develop a best-in-class product.
What You Will Do
- Work with the head of product, program management, and the leadership team to implement the full product life cycle (ideation of the flows, use cases, testing, and deployment).
- Lead the development of our platforms and work with customers to define the product requirements and the most important features.
- Ensure a good relationship between the Product team and internal stakeholders (business, strategy, science, engineering).
- Act as the customer advocate and communicate the scope of work to be done by respective teams.
- UX designers - detailing the customer journey and providing feedback on the workflows.
- Data scientists and modellers - refining user inputs, output, and data formats.
- Engineers - what data needs to be stored and made available via APIs to the interface and the modellers.
- Utilize your passion for UX and UI design, in order to make complex products easy to use in the hands of the users.
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner or product manager (preferably SAAS), which has resulted in products being rolled out to market.
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing products by coordinating distributed teams from architecture through release, maintenance, and support.
- Experience with JIRA, FIGMA, SQL, and MIXPANEL(optional).
- 3+ years of experience with agile software development.
- Experience supporting a complex platform involving carbon markets, compliance, multiple users access levels, modeling, and reporting capabilities.
- General knowledge of agriculture, carbon markets, and ecosystem services.
Who You Are
- You possess a strong understanding of how technology products are built and are able to put that in perspective with the importance of the features.
- You are able to "push back" if a requirement is too complex from an engineering perspective and/or will take too much time to build.
- You enjoy collaborating across multiple disciplines, including product, design, and data science.
- You are detail-oriented, and pragmatic, have good visual communication (a picture or a diagram is worth a thousand words), and possess the ability to organize yourself and others in an unstructured environment.
- You have the ability to empathize with the customers to understand their point of view, but also guide them to build scalable and practical workflows.
Who You Are
- You are relentless and eager to achieve and work at all levels of responsibility.
- You are capable of taking charge of a project involving multidisciplinary teams across multiple time zones.
- You communicate clearly and concisely.
- You are curious about new technologies.
- *We value diversity! At Regrow, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better but our planet better. We have employees across 9 countries and three continents, and we’re committed to expanding our base of knowledge and experience.
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.
See more open positions at Regrow Ag
Something looks off?