Customer Success Manager - EU
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Europe
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Team: Customer Success
Who We Are:
We are a fast-growing, young and experienced, climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and ag-tech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. By providing better, field level, baselines and impact monitoring that will enable parties in the agriculture supply chain to align on incentives and costs for driving the change.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We have currently monitored 500 million hectares of land in over 45 countries and are running regenerative agriculture programs on 100 million hectares monitored by our science and tech. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
Regrow is looking for a Customer Success Manager to own key customer relationships in the EU by becoming an expert in Regrow’s product offerings and handling the customer journey from discovery to success metrics. This role will work closely with product, sales and other customer success members to ensure customer satisfaction and expansion.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in Regrow products and offerings
- Be the go-to person for our customers to learn from on all matters digital ag and sustainability
- Own the Customer Relationship for our enterprise customers
- Lead the Customer Journey, through product adoption, training, business reviews, and renewals.
- Manage onboarding by building a strong and trusted relationship and establishing a clear process
- Provide customer support across technical, agriculture and program related questions.
- Support our clients in developing and executing strategies for boosting product adoption by farmers, ideally maximising hectares monitored
- Represent the business at key events and field days
- Track milestones for success by outlining critical success factors and metrics, as well as identifying potential issues, providing recommendations, and driving resolutions.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction leading to >90% retention and 300%+ expansions of customer base
- Provide regular business insights by analyzing account data to help customers improve their business
- Manage and document all customer communications
- Be the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive product improvement, and identify opportunities to drive increasing value to our customer base
- Partner with product and marketing to maintain and create the database of customer facing materials (videos, help center information, and more)
- Ensure ongoing customer awareness of the product updates by hosting regular webinars, and user sessions
- 3+ years experience in customer success or account management role for a software or digital technology company
- Experience speaking to farmers & agricultural stakeholders
- Data driven mindset with the ability to identify key metrics, monitor and track performance, and make solid business decisions
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple customer projects
- Customer service attitude - finding customer pain points and eliminating them by delivering better support, products and process
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak business English effectively and support two of the following languages: German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
- Experience with creating processes that allow for scalable incorporation of customer feedback into product roadmap
- A strong passion for agriculture and sustainability
- A Bachelor's degree in a related technical or scientific field
- Passion for delivering value and building meaningful relations in a dynamic environment
- Thriving in an open/honest work environment
- Background as a field manager
- A desire to have a positive impact on something greater than you can achieve alone, you want to be a part of the company which is changing the world
Envision Yourself Here:
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.