Customer Success Executive- EdApp
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
The SC app was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Do you want to help redefine the way people learn at work? Come join our team of passionate people on a mission to democratise learning and become the world's largest mobile learning platform! Our goal is to enable millions of people around the world to have access to learning to up-skill themselves. Check out the story here
But wait, what is EdApp?
EdApp is a world-leading mobile microlearning learning management system (LMS) with an integrated authoring tool, editable content library, delivery app, rewards & analytics - all designed for today's digital habits so that organizations can up-skill and train their employees in rapid time. We are customer-obsessed and our customers love us (Don’t just take my word for it - check out the reviews yourself). EdApp is part of the SafetyCulture group, an Australian tech unicorn valued at AUD $2.2 billion, and we are backed by the same venture capitalists who invest in Canva, Spotify, and Slack. We are in the exciting stages of scaling rapidly and establishing ourselves as the go-to platform for learning worldwide. We have a diverse, humble, and progressive company culture, with offices in New York, London, Manila, and Sydney. Watch this video for a snippet into life at EdApp.
- Partnering with APAC customers to create and execute rollout plans
- Driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of EdApp
- Implementing solutions, training customers, and managing customer programs
- Overseeing the development of learning content with Instructional Design teams to execute on larger programs
- Articulating a vision, strategy, and plans for customers
- Working closely with Sydney Customer Success Managers, Sales Owners, and Product, and Support teams to find the best solution for our customers.
Impact you’ll own
- You’re a product advocate who is passionate about changing the way people learn at work
- You live and breathe customer solutions, and never give up until the problem is solved
- You’re a trusted advisor who partners with key stakeholders to understand their business, configure their environment, and deliver ROI through the entire customer lifecycle.
What you’ll need
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales, account management or customer success (or other roles that require direct customer interaction)
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Highly empathetic, with a focus on understanding customer pain points and a driven problem solver
- A strong, goal-oriented work ethic and are proactive in your approach to tasks
- A great planner with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, particularly active listening
- Eager to learn and grow
- Technically inclined and eager to roll up your sleeves to get into the product in order to better understand it and problem-solve on behalf of clients.
Nice to have
- A background in using data to inform and execute strategies that drive product adoption
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- Project management experience
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organization underpinned by outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers.
What we can offer you:
The opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up with the backing of a tech unicorn on an incredible journey of growth!
We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you will have the chance to work on solving complex problems, with a genuinely positive impact on people worldwide
Join a company that is a mission led and genuinely has a positive impact on society, as demonstrated through our Educate All initiative with The United Nations training body UNITAR
We are located on the 27th Floor SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, Amsterdam and Manila.
Our first product, the SC app, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact this app can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.