Account Executive - Dutch Speaking
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-lead SAAS company with an ambitious mission, to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. Our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
Our teams hold the customer at the heart of everything we do. Before we come to a solution, we ask: "How is this helping the customer?"
Our values are what we live by and how we behave internally. They define who we are, and are the driving force behind our actions, decisions and behaviours. They are the pillars that support our customers and our people to do their best work everyday, you can find out more via this link - https://safetyculture.com/careers/
Account Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. You will partner strategically with new and current customers, enabling them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer work environments.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly target
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on our solutions
- Perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of our solutions to prospective customers, tailored to their needs
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding, supporting the development of long-term, successful customer relationships
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners, including our world class product team
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
What you’ll need
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Tenured professional B2B selling experience with a proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Customer focus with the ability to build trust and gain rapportAbility to listen, find customer pain and to identify opportunities
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have
- Experience of selling a SaaS product
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
More than 28,000 organisations use our flagship products, iAuditor and EdApp, to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. SafetyCulture powers over 600 million checks per year, approximately 50,000 lessons per day and millions of corrective actions, giving leaders visibility and workers a voice in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.