Expression of Interest - Product Manager
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-led SAAS company, our mission is to help working teams get better every day, our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions when driving safety, quality and continuous improvement.
Here at SafetyCulture we aim to be the chosen operations management platform for working teams across the globe, solving complex customer problems that impact millions of users worldwide.
As a Product Led Business, we’re focused on creating impactful products that people love to use, products at the intersection of form, function and heart. At SafetyCulture, our product team always starts with the customer, for us there is no replacement for the value you get from direct customer conversations, interactions and site visits.
Working as a Product Manager at SafetyCulture, you will get the opportunity to truly connect with the customer and have ownership of your product roadmap, defining the vision and strategy for your product area within the platform whilst solving real customer problems that truly make a difference.
We’re always keen to network and connect with talented product professionals who are customer obsessed and purpose driven. Right now we’re opening up our Expression of Interests portal so if you are interested to learn more about product careers at SafetyCulture please apply via the link below.
In the meantime, what makes an incredible Product Manager at SafetyCulture?
- Customer obsessed - you are passionate about truly understanding our customers, championing their needs and advocating for them in all interactions across the business
- Curious - You actively seek out learning and feedback. You have a hunger to know more be it exploring your product space or building your product discipline
- You get it done - You’re that person that makes stuff happen. You see a need and you solve for it, you provide direction where there isn’t any and embrace learning by doing
- Data led - you are comfortable analysing product and customer data, identifying key success measures and developing hypotheses
- Strong communicator - you can tailor your communications to every audience, motivate teams through storytelling and ensure no one is surprised by new changes
- Team Player - you work effectively with cross-functional teams and can manage tasks and interests from many stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated experience building B2B products within medium to large technology businesses desirable
- Experienced delivering product across web & mobile platforms
As a Product Manager at SafetyCulture you will get the opportunity too:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers
- Own your product area roadmap ensuring it aligns with the vision, strategy & OKRs
- Blend product usage data with customer insights to identify opportunities to drive your product forward, and validate the impact you have had with techniques such as A/B tests
- Work closely and collaboratively with an Agile, cross-functional software development team including engineering, design, data analytics, and marketing to deliver product experiences that delight and retain customers
- Champion the your product and collaborate with other product teams on dependencies & opportunities to build a holistic user experience across the SafetyCulture platform
- Communicate frequently to the broader business including Leadership, Go To Market, and Operations teams about your vision, roadmap, features, decisions and insights
- Own the success of your product area, analyse key customer behavior and product metrics obsessively, and iterate effectively. You’ll measure success by outcomes, not outputs.
More than a job! We look after people through:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary;
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office;
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities;
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns;
- Annual Shiplt global offsite;
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
Surry Hill's HQ Benefits:
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks;
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages;
- Quarterly celebrations and team events;
- Table tennis, board games, books library, and pet-friendly office.
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
More than 28,000 organisations use our flagship products, iAuditor and EdApp, to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. SafetyCulture powers over 600 million checks per year, approximately 50,000 lessons per day and millions of corrective actions, giving leaders visibility and workers a voice in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
See more open positions at SafetyCulture
Something looks off?