IT, Customer Service
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product led SaaS company with the purpose of helping frontline teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
Our Customer Support team delivers an exceptional customer experience and is continuously striving to set the bar higher and higher every day. Our Support Analysts live and breath our “Think Customer” value every day. They combine their incredible people skills with technology expertise and the result is a a market leading customer experience.
So what does this mean for you? You have the opportunity to work with seriously talented people who will continue to encourage and help you to achieve the very best. You will have the opportunity to “Be Bold, Bring Action” by delivering new insights and ideas designed to fill those gaps we have. Our Support Analysts are the bridge between our teams and SafetyCulture customers.
How you will spend your time:
- Responding to our customers’ concerns across chat, email, and calls based on the SLA set or even faster
- Always striving to educate our customers about the company, our product and our products’ features
- Using data analysis to evaluate the customer problem, helping you to find an accurate and long-term solution
- Walking your customers through tricky installation processes and troubleshooting
- Looking for alternative solutions that will allow you prioritise
- Bring ideas on how to help your customers achieve the same outcome just without you
- Create and send technical documentation to customers and within the technology platforms that the company uses. Notes provided in all the systems should be complete, accurate and follows the quality framework
- Knowing the escalation cases (based on guidelines for escalation) that should be reassigned to the Level 2 Analysts
- Researching required information using SafetyCulture prescribed and approved resources
- Confidence in your decision to close customer cases, knowing that you came to a solution both yourself and the customer is excited about
- Customer centric approach and dedicated to solving customer problems
- Love for technology and solving technical issues
- Prior experience in customer support highly desirable
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.