Expressions of Interest - Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Kansas City, MO, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
SafetyCulture is a global, product-led SaaS company with the mission of helping distributed working teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
You are a highly motivated and goal-driven Account Executive.
Are you ready to seize the incredible market potential for SafetyCulture US customers? If so, we want to connect with you!
We are actively seeking expressions of interest for upcoming Account Executive roles with our KC team. With a high-performance mindset, a personable approach, and innovative problem-solving skills, you will thrive in building lasting customer relationships.
Joining our award winning Kansas City office, you will thrive working in a fast paced environment with one of the world’s fastest growing global tech unicorns.
- Demonstrated B2B sales experience with a proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Consultative and customer centric approach with demonstrated ability to build trust, establish rapport and uncover customer pain points.
- Motivated to identify new customer opportunities in conjunction with driving expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple client accounts and tasks.
- The ability to handle high volume client interactions and manage time effectively to achieve sales goals.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who prioritizes projects to accelerate new market opportunities
- A growth mindset and focus on continuous improvement
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisation
- A growth mindset and focus on continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
How you will spend your time
- Manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly target
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on our solutionsPerform in person and online demos, sharing the value of our solutions to prospective customers, tailored to their needs
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as, product, legal, marketing and customer support etc to achieve objectives and commercial outcomes.
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners, including our world class product team
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
More than a job!
- Equity with high growth potential and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- Generous Medical Insurance plans
- In-house Chef serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacksWellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services
- Paid Parental Leave
- The work we do has real purpose, we are working to improve how millions of front line workers and leaders do their jobs every day and getting them home safely
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns;
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
- Freshly brewed coffee, beers, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Quarterly celebrations and team events
- Pickle Ball Court, modern workspace and pet-friendly office
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify
See more open positions at SafetyCulture
Something looks off?