Customer Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-lead SAAS company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, Amsterdam and Manila.
We are continuously building a technology platform and products that gives front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions in driving safety, quality and continuous improvement.
Our teams hold the customer at the heart of everything we do. Before we come to a solution, we ask: "How is this helping the customer?"
Our values are what we live by and how we behave internally. They define who we are, and are the driving force behind our actions, decisions and behaviours. They are the pillars that support our customers and our people to do their best work everyday, you can find out more via this link - https://safetyculture.com/careers/
We are growing as a company and looking for self-motivated people that value collaboration, trust, growth and are customer obsessed.
It’s all about the customer experience! As a Support Analyst, you are the first contact for our customers when they need help. Quick and efficient is the name of the game. Empathy is a must and friendly service is held to the highest standard.Your quest is to provide excellent support while collaborating with our global teams to ensure our customer’s journey is amazing. Our Support Analysts will embody our #thinkcustomer value and use our incredible people skills and technical expertise to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Responding to customer queries in chat, phone, email and other channels quickly and efficiently
- Champion the customer by becoming their voice with our product teams
- Exude empathy in all customer interactions (and internal interactions too!)
- Prioritise quality and customer satisfaction in every interaction
- Accurately follow processes when it comes to managing, troubleshooting and escalating cases
- Communicate openly and honestly with global teams both in support and other departments
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)What you’ll need
What you’ll need
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience
- An active listener who understands customer pain points and takes action
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers
- Attention to detail to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
More than 28,000 organisations use our flagship products, iAuditor and EdApp, to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. SafetyCulture powers over 600 million checks per year, approximately 50,000 lessons per day and millions of corrective actions, giving leaders visibility and workers a voice in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.