Global Head of Revenue Operations
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product led SaaS company with the purpose of helping frontline teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
Our mission is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce, our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions when driving safety, quality and continuous improvement.
About youAre you a strategic thinker with a passion for optimising business processes and driving revenue growth? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
We're seeking a dynamic and experienced Global Head of Revenue Operations to lead our expanding global RevOps team. As the driving force behind our revenue strategy, you'll combine your exceptional analytical skills and extensive knowledge of sales, marketing, and finance to streamline operations and drive commercial outcomes.
With proven experience leading a global operations function at scale, you will be dedicated to driving efficiency in a high growth environment, balancing product-led strategy with sales-led initiatives and driving cross functional initiatives. You will be passionate about aligning teams towards a shared goal and driving accelerated growth through streamlined processes and systems.
What will I be doing?
- Lead a global Revenue Operations team as part of the GTM leadership group
- Establish an operating cadence for GTM, defining and driving accountability towards shared goals and using data to identify areas to accelerate revenue & growth
- Partner with Data Analytics team to drive improvements in key operating metrics across GTM teams including forecast accuracy, pipeline velocity, churn rates, win rates and customer lifetime value
- Own and drive continuous optimisation of all tools and integrations across GTM teams, enabling use across the full customer lifecycle
- Implement operating rules of engagement across GTM to encourage collaboration between teams and alignment of tools and processes
- Enhance GTM readiness through creation of an enablement program in collaboration with internal teams and external trainers
- Streamline the strategic deal approval process through creation and oversight of a global Deal Desk review board that balances commercial and customer outcomes
What do I need?
- Demonstrated experience leading revenue focused operational teams (Corporate Strategy, Revenue Operations, Sales/Marketing Ops, Management Consulting)
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and drive alignment across departments
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of business tools and tech stack optimisation across CRM, marketing automation, customer success, lead scoring and prospecting tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Sales Navigator, MadKudu, Outreach
- To be successful in this role you will ideally demonstrate the below skills and experience;
We Care About People
At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team, through:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office;
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities; Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns;
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsiteTable tennis, board games, books library, and pet-friendly offices.
You’ll also receive other perks such as:
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.