Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-led SAAS company, our mission is to help working teams get better every day, our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions when driving safety, quality and continuous improvement.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the broader marketing, product, and go-to-market teams, to solve complex problems that impact millions of users worldwide, and operate at a scale few other Australian tech companies have reached. You’ll be an outstanding communicator and cross-functional collaborator, passionate about helping customers understand the value of SafetyCulture's products and services.
- 2-3 years product marketing experience, executing successful product launches for SaaS products and driving alignment from multiple cross-functional and product teams.
- You’re great at stakeholder management with experience building strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders across product, marketing, sales, success, strategy and support teams and aligning teams on the same goal.
- You’re an excellent storyteller with experience crafting product positioning and sales narratives that distill what really matters to a customer in a meaningful, simple way.
- You're versatile and flexible, able to adapt your tactics to different geographies, industries, personas and use cases.
- You’re highly organized with experience project managing cross-functional programs of work, and detailed oriented with strong decision-making skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to balance multiple projects and not lose focus.
- You can think at scale while able to zero into the details.
- You are someone with a growth mindset who loves solving problems for our customers and enjoys working as part of a team.
How you will spend your time:
- Reporting to our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will strategize and execute GTM launches to successfully take new features, products and services to market both internally and externally.
- Partner with product, marketing and GTM teams to drive continued growth, adoption and engagement of our platform.
- Craft and deliver compelling messaging that makes the complex simple, resonates with customers and builds a point of difference in the market.
- Analyze and evaluate market and customer needs in order to shape product strategy and roadmap planning.
- Create sales enablement content which communicates complex concepts, technology updates and product features in a simple, digestible way.
- Drive cross-functional alignment to our roadmap, addressable markets and processes.
At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team. Here’s a few ways we’re acting on our values:
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office.
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities.
- We’re a pet friendly workplace.
- Hackathons, Workshops and Lunch & Learns from our leadership and industry experts.
- We also encourage you to get involved in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
But wait, there’s more... You’ll also receive other perks such as:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary.
- Great food! Our In-house chefs will serve up fresh and healthful breakfast, lunch and unlimited snacks catering to all dietary requirements.
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered. We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and books library.
- Wellbeing is key! We offer initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy.
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the annual ShipIt global offsite.
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
More than 28,000 organisations use our flagship products, iAuditor and EdApp, to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. SafetyCulture powers over 600 million checks per year, approximately 50,000 lessons per day and millions of corrective actions, giving leaders visibility and workers a voice in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.