Director of Customer Success, APAC
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-led SAAS company, our mission is to help working teams get better every day, our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions when driving safety, quality and continuous improvement.
Are you a strategic and purpose driven leader motivated to create exceptional customer experience? Do you challenge the status quo and empower teams to think outside of the box? Do you thrive working in a high performing and innovative environment?
Then we welcome you to join our GTM team as Director of Customer Success. As the APAC Director of Customer Success, you will play a pivotal role in refining our customer success strategy and ensuring the delivery of a world class experience to SafetyCulture customers.
Your commercial mindset and hands on approach will ensure strategic objectives align to company vision and goals with a focus on driving customer retention, advocacy and expansion. You will mentor, lead and inspire an established customer success team and partner with key stakeholders across the organisation to foster an ongoing culture of collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation
How will you spend your time?
- Manage and lead the APAC Customer Success team, providing guidance, support and mentorship to ensure the team’s success in achieving their goals.
- Help the team deliver against quarterly targets around retention, onboarding and customer health.
- Refine and execute a customer success approach that aligns with SafetyCulture’s business goals, concentrating on customer retention, expansion and advocacy.
- Monitor and track essential customer success indicators, delivering regular reports to leadership on team performance, customer health, and retention.
- Engage in close collaboration with senior-level executives, global CS leadership and key stakeholders to align customer success initiatives with broader business goals and amplify our influence throughout the organisation.
- Inspire your team by championing resourcefulness and adaptability, guiding them to navigate through ambiguity and consistently deliver high-quality work even in challenging situations. Through taking ownership and driving impactful initiatives, you will tackle issues like scalable onboarding, retention, and heighten engagement and usage, contributing to our continued growth and success.
- Use data-driven insights and strong analytical skills to monitor and evaluate the team's performance and impact on customer success metrics.
What do I need?
- Proven senior leadership experience in customer success
- Experience in the SaaS business model, driving business growth through demonstrated practices of reducing churn and contraction and delivering strong NRR growth
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a strong background in scaling and leading high-performing Customer Success teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data for informed decision-making and to evaluate the effectiveness of customer success initiatives
- Strategic Innovator, you excel in thinking creatively and generating inventive solutions to overcome challenges
- Proactive leader adept at anticipating challenges, driven by a customer-first philosophy
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing customer success tools while driving iterative changes and fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- You are customer obsessed and passionate about SafetyCulture’s mission
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- We accommodate flexible working arrangements with an expectation of minimum 3-days per week in the new SafetyCulture Sydney office in Surry Hills working alongside your team.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities;
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns;
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite
- Table tennis, board games, books library, and pet-friendly offices.
You’ll also receive other perks such as:
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.